>> executing coreutils with option build (in /data/build/tmp/coreutils-7.5)
>> *** %n in writable segment detected ***
>> ERROR
>> /data/build/scripts/coreutils build failed
>> check log file /data/build/tmp/LOGS/build/coreutils for details
>> make: *** [build] Error 1
>
> Bruce, due to some personal reasons, I cannot investigate it deeply. Prima facie
> , it's the result of failed test. At least on my system it is so
I restarted the make build, and it completed the second time.
Then I started over with a new LFSsystem and mrproper,
and it's not done yet, but is past the build of coreutils.
> 1 of 290 tests failed
> (91 tests were not run)
> See tests/test-suite.log
> Please report to bug...@gn...
>
> To test other thing I temporary disabled "make test" in coreutils script.
I don't see "make test" in the coreutils scripts.
There is a "make check". Is that what you removed?
- BS
|