The menuconfig part is actually pretty simple, take a look at what we're
doing in scripts/configuration and scripts/configuration/help
Heiko
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Andrzej Odyniec [mailto:an...@ma...]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 5:13 AM
> To: dev...@li...
> Subject: Re: [Devil-linux-develop] Should I try to compile Digium
> Asterisk into Devil-Linux?
>
> Heiko Zuerker wrote:
>
> > I never tried compiling it and I'm not aware of anyone else trying.
>
> Thanks for answer. So I will. I think, I will write scripts for
> compilation
> correctly, but for menu for make menuconfig I will need help.
>
> Asterisk need many other packages, not present in DL yet. So for this I
> need
> some weeks. After it I will test general functioning in real context of
> my
> company. This will need month or two.
>
> I think -- after all it will be possible to connect Asterisk to
> development DL.
>
> Best regards
>
> Andrzej Odyniec
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -------
> Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008
> 30-Day
> trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and
> focus on
> what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with
> Crystal Reports now. http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july
> _______________________________________________
> Devil-linux-develop mailing list
> Dev...@li...
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop
|