-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
Hi, all!
I had the need for Wlan support for zydas based usb-adapters,
the driver is already included, but the firmware files are missing.
Here is the custom script (zd1211) to include it in DL.
Firmware for zydas can be found here.
> > http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=129083
The next i was looking for, was a tool to connect to
a WPA2 device.
Unfortunately there is no tool included right now.
I grabbed wpa_supplicant and compiled it for my custom-DL.
A default wpa_supplicant configuration file goes to /etc
After setting the right network etc. it works fine for me.
I think there are (maybe) a few more people who want to use wlan
with DL, so i attached my scripts - feel free to add them in the
next release, if you find them useful.
I don't know, if it is a good idea to implement wlan support for
a firewall distro - especially when you know about the last findings
about WPA (TKIP) protection, but as always in DL - you have the choice
to use it or not :-)
Any opinions?
Oliver Niesner
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
iD8DBQFJfkNz724ZL5LNhNcRAj7lAJ9xoMPhk+2VD2ad9EJNFvrYOtx3hQCfdoFp
OQ/roC+hdEqHD07TFhLKKiE=
=Nro8
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
|