|
From: Serge L. <fi...@in...> - 2008-05-13 11:02:43
|
Hello, I updated several packages to fix some issues in DL and final list for update is below: src/bridge-utils-1.4.tar.gz src/conntrack-tools-20080507.tar.bz2 src/cryptsetup-1.0.6.tar.bz2 src/cyrus-imapd-2.3.12p2.tar.gz src/device-mapper.1.02.25.tgz src/e1000-8.0.1.tar.gz src/e100-3.5.17.tar.gz src/freeradius-server-2.0.4.tar.bz2 src/gnupg-1.4.9.tar.bz2 src/hdparm-8.6.tar.gz src/krb5-1.6.3.tar.gz src/libevent-1.4.3-stable.tar.gz src/libgcrypt-1.4.1.tar.bz2 src/libiconv-1.12.tar.gz src/libnetfilter_conntrack-20080508.tar.bz2 src/libnfnetlink-20080508.tar.bz2 src/libpcap-0.9.8.tar.gz src/libpng-1.2.29.tar.bz2 src/loop-AES-v3.2c.tar.bz2 src/LVM2.2.02.36.tgz src/lzo-2.03.tar.gz src/memtest86+-2.01.tar.gz src/nmap-4.62.tar.bz2 src/openl2tp-1.3.tar.gz src/open-vm-tools-2008.04.14-87182.tar.gz src/patch-2.6.24.7.bz2 src/patch-o-matic-ng-20080507.tar.bz2 src/pcre-7.7.tar.bz2 src/samba-3.0.28a.tar.gz src/snort-2.8.1.tar.gz src/strongswan-4.2.0.tar.bz2 src/syslog-ng-2.0.9.tar.gz src/tcpdump-3.9.8.tar.gz src/util-linux-ng-2.13.1.tar.bz2 src/vblade-16.tgz src/xfsprogs_2.9.8-1.tar.gz Fresh compilation fails in one place (default config, but arch = i686): netacct-mysql (checking "for mysql"... configure: error: "mysql headers" ./configure: line 5663: exit: /usr/lib/include: numeric argument required ) Do you have any objections against update? If now, I'll do it within Wed-Thu. -- Serge |
|
From: Bruce S. <br...@ar...> - 2008-05-13 12:10:52
|
> I updated several packages to fix some issues in DL and final list for update is ... > Fresh compilation fails in one place (default config, but arch = i686): > > netacct-mysql (checking "for mysql"... configure: error: "mysql headers" > ./configure: line 5663: exit: /usr/lib/include: numeric argument required > > Do you have any objections against update? If now, I'll do it within Wed-Thu. Does the compile complete for other arch, such as i586? Or do you have to disable netacct-mysql? - BS |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2008-05-13 13:27:27
|
Quoting Bruce Smith <br...@ar...>: >> > Does the compile complete for other arch, such as i586? >> I didn't verify it. Well, I'll start the compilation tonight > > Don't bother. I'm sure it'll fail too. > >> > Or do you have to disable netacct-mysql? >> Yes. I checked the error and understood that it's autoconf error - so, the >> easiest way was just disable it. > > I agree with Heiko that we should remove the package if it's no longer > being maintained. > > I recommend checking in all of your updates, no matter if netacct-mysql > builds or not. Agreed -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org ---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2008-05-14 14:05:11
|
Does anyone have time to look at what Alberto sent? Seems like he got quite a few more updates. -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org Quoting "Dr. Alberto Benati" <be...@ec...>: > Very long time .... > > I test DL 1.3.5 (8 May 2008) with all pack selected. > I update with: > arpwatch-2.1a14PATCH.tar.bz2 p7zip_4.57-libun7zip.patch.bz2 > awstats-6.8.tar.gz p7zip_4.57_src_all.tar.bz2 > e2fsprogs-1.40.3.tar.gz php-5.2.6.tar.bz2 > gnupg-1.4.9.tar.bz2 samba-3.0.28a.tar.gz > ImageMagick-6.3.9-10.tar.bz2 scponly-20080308.tgz > iptstate-2.2.1.tar.bz2 shorewall-common-4.0.10.1.tar.bz2 > libiconv-1.12.tar.gz shorewall-perl-4.0.10.1.tar.bz2 > libpcap-0.9.8.tar.gz shorewall-shell-4.0.10.tar.bz2 > libpng-1.2.28.tar.bz2 snort-2.8.1.tar.gz > mysql-5.0.51b.tar.gz syslog-ng-2.0.9.tar.gztcpdump-3.9.8.tar.gz > nut-2.2.1.tar.gz > openldap-2.4.9.tgz > > Compile but not test if all pack works. > > - Upgrade src: lm-sensors-3.0.1 > Upgrade script: lm-sensors (attach) > Remove src/script: i2c and sysfsutils (www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Download) > > - Error in compile libun7zip > Upgrade src: p7zip_4.57 and p7zip_4.57-libun7zip (attach) > Upgrade script: p7zip (attach) > > - Error in pptp-patches for 2.6.24 > Upgrade src (attach), soon for kernel 2.6.25 > > - Error in RPM. It makes sense to take this? > > - Error in portslave. One radiusclient.h is in ppp but there are many many > errors. Maybe install old radiusclient pack? > > - Error in rp-pppoe > > - Error in eagle-usb. It's based an old kernel (view configure). Try to > substitute version.h with utsrelease.h but many many errors. > > - kid requirement for sagator (for webq service) > New src: kid-0.9.6.tar.gz > New script: kid (attach) > Upgrade script: sagator > New requirement: kid.requirement.tar.bz2 (attach) > + elementtree-1.2.6-20050316.tar.gz > + cElementTree-1.0.5-20051216.tar.gz > > > Attach (460 KB) in: > http://econtools.economia.unife.it/devil-linux/devil-linux.1.3.5.tar.gz > > > Best regards > Alberto > > +--------------------------+ > | Dott. Alberto Benati | > | System Administrator | > | Faculty of Economics | > | University of Ferrara | > | be...@ec... | > | Tel: +39 0532 45 5012 | > +--------------------------+ > > ---------- Original Message ----------- > From: Heiko Zuerker <he...@zu...> > To: dev...@li... > Sent: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:27:44 -0500 > Subject: Re: [Devil-linux-develop] software update in DL 1.3 > >> Quoting Bruce Smith <br...@ar...>: >> >> >> > Does the compile complete for other arch, such as i586? >> >> I didn't verify it. Well, I'll start the compilation tonight >> > >> > Don't bother. I'm sure it'll fail too. >> > >> >> > Or do you have to disable netacct-mysql? >> >> Yes. I checked the error and understood that it's autoconf error >> - so, the >> >> easiest way was just disable it. >> > >> > I agree with Heiko that we should remove the package if it's no longer >> > being maintained. >> > >> > I recommend checking in all of your updates, no matter if netacct-mysql >> > builds or not. >> >> Agreed >> >> -- >> >> Regards >> Heiko Zuerker >> http://www.devil-linux.org >> >> ---------------------------------------------------------------- >> This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. >> >> ------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft >> Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2008. >> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/ >> _______________________________________________ >> Devil-linux-develop mailing list >> Dev...@li... >> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop > ------- End of Original Message ------- > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- > This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft > Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2008. > http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/ > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop > ---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. |
|
From: Rudner, B. <br...@ba...> - 2008-05-14 14:14:57
|
Hi Heiko, the shorewall-stuff is working, I've made a new build of my config yesterday with updated shorewall and had no issues. Kind regards, Björn Rudner -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: dev...@li... [mailto:dev...@li...] Im Auftrag von Heiko Zuerker Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2008 16:05 An: dev...@li... Betreff: Re: [Devil-linux-develop] software update in DL 1.3 Does anyone have time to look at what Alberto sent? Seems like he got quite a few more updates. -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org Quoting "Dr. Alberto Benati" <be...@ec...>: > Very long time .... > > I test DL 1.3.5 (8 May 2008) with all pack selected. > I update with: > arpwatch-2.1a14PATCH.tar.bz2 p7zip_4.57-libun7zip.patch.bz2 > awstats-6.8.tar.gz p7zip_4.57_src_all.tar.bz2 > e2fsprogs-1.40.3.tar.gz php-5.2.6.tar.bz2 > gnupg-1.4.9.tar.bz2 samba-3.0.28a.tar.gz > ImageMagick-6.3.9-10.tar.bz2 scponly-20080308.tgz > iptstate-2.2.1.tar.bz2 shorewall-common-4.0.10.1.tar.bz2 > libiconv-1.12.tar.gz shorewall-perl-4.0.10.1.tar.bz2 > libpcap-0.9.8.tar.gz shorewall-shell-4.0.10.tar.bz2 > libpng-1.2.28.tar.bz2 snort-2.8.1.tar.gz > mysql-5.0.51b.tar.gz syslog-ng-2.0.9.tar.gztcpdump-3.9.8.tar.gz > nut-2.2.1.tar.gz > openldap-2.4.9.tgz > ____________________________________________________________________________ baulogis GmbH Zamdorfer Str. 100 81677 München / Munich Deutschland / Germany www.baulogis.com Geschäftsführer / Managing Director: Thomas Bachmaier HRB 133832, Amtsgericht München Ust-ID: DE 212 020 193 Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail ist vertraulich und ausschließlich für den bezeichneten Adressaten (dev...@li...) bestimmt. Wenn Sie nicht der vorgesehene Adressat dieser E-Mail oder dessen Vertreter sein sollten, so beachten Sie bitte, dass jede Form der Kenntnisnahme, Veröffentlichung, Vervielfältigung oder Wiedergabe des Inhalts dieser E-Mail unzulässig ist. Bitte setzen Sie sich in diesem Fall mit dem Absender der E-Mail in Verbindung (br...@ba...). |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2008-05-13 12:19:58
|
I found a little bit newer version of netacct-mysql, not sure how good it is: http://netacct-mysql.gabrovo.com/download/netacct-mysql-0.79rc2.tar.gz This package doesn't seem to get maintained anymore. Maybe debian is still creating patches for it, otherwise I leaning towards removing it. -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org Quoting Serge Leschinsky <fi...@in...>: > Hello, > > I updated several packages to fix some issues in DL and final list > for update is > below: > > src/bridge-utils-1.4.tar.gz > src/conntrack-tools-20080507.tar.bz2 > src/cryptsetup-1.0.6.tar.bz2 > src/cyrus-imapd-2.3.12p2.tar.gz > src/device-mapper.1.02.25.tgz > src/e1000-8.0.1.tar.gz > src/e100-3.5.17.tar.gz > src/freeradius-server-2.0.4.tar.bz2 > src/gnupg-1.4.9.tar.bz2 > src/hdparm-8.6.tar.gz > src/krb5-1.6.3.tar.gz > src/libevent-1.4.3-stable.tar.gz > src/libgcrypt-1.4.1.tar.bz2 > src/libiconv-1.12.tar.gz > src/libnetfilter_conntrack-20080508.tar.bz2 > src/libnfnetlink-20080508.tar.bz2 > src/libpcap-0.9.8.tar.gz > src/libpng-1.2.29.tar.bz2 > src/loop-AES-v3.2c.tar.bz2 > src/LVM2.2.02.36.tgz > src/lzo-2.03.tar.gz > src/memtest86+-2.01.tar.gz > src/nmap-4.62.tar.bz2 > src/openl2tp-1.3.tar.gz > src/open-vm-tools-2008.04.14-87182.tar.gz > src/patch-2.6.24.7.bz2 > src/patch-o-matic-ng-20080507.tar.bz2 > src/pcre-7.7.tar.bz2 > src/samba-3.0.28a.tar.gz > src/snort-2.8.1.tar.gz > src/strongswan-4.2.0.tar.bz2 > src/syslog-ng-2.0.9.tar.gz > src/tcpdump-3.9.8.tar.gz > src/util-linux-ng-2.13.1.tar.bz2 > src/vblade-16.tgz > src/xfsprogs_2.9.8-1.tar.gz > > Fresh compilation fails in one place (default config, but arch = i686): > > netacct-mysql (checking "for mysql"... configure: error: "mysql headers" > ./configure: line 5663: exit: /usr/lib/include: numeric argument required > ) > > > Do you have any objections against update? If now, I'll do it within Wed-Thu. > > -- > Serge > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- > This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft > Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2008. > http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/ > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop > ---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. |
|
From: Serge L. <fi...@in...> - 2008-05-13 13:21:06
|
Heiko Zuerker wrote: > I found a little bit newer version of netacct-mysql, not sure how good it is: > http://netacct-mysql.gabrovo.com/download/netacct-mysql-0.79rc2.tar.gz Ok, I'll check it and send the result. -- Serge |
|
From: Serge L. <fi...@in...> - 2008-05-14 13:18:46
|
Serge Leschinsky wrote: > Heiko Zuerker wrote: >> I found a little bit newer version of netacct-mysql, not sure how good it is: >> http://netacct-mysql.gabrovo.com/download/netacct-mysql-0.79rc2.tar.gz > > Ok, I'll check it and send the result. > The same result for the updated package. I'm disabling netacct-mysql in the profiles... -- Serge |
|
From: Serge L. <fi...@in...> - 2008-05-13 13:18:44
|
Bruce Smith wrote: >> I updated several packages to fix some issues in DL and final list for update is > ... >> Fresh compilation fails in one place (default config, but arch = i686): >> >> netacct-mysql (checking "for mysql"... configure: error: "mysql headers" >> ./configure: line 5663: exit: /usr/lib/include: numeric argument required >> >> Do you have any objections against update? If now, I'll do it within Wed-Thu. > > Does the compile complete for other arch, such as i586? I didn't verify it. Well, I'll start the compilation tonight > Or do you have to disable netacct-mysql? Yes. I checked the error and understood that it's autoconf error - so, the easiest way was just disable it. -- Serge |
|
From: Bruce S. <br...@ar...> - 2008-05-13 13:24:57
|
> > Does the compile complete for other arch, such as i586? > I didn't verify it. Well, I'll start the compilation tonight Don't bother. I'm sure it'll fail too. > > Or do you have to disable netacct-mysql? > Yes. I checked the error and understood that it's autoconf error - so, the > easiest way was just disable it. I agree with Heiko that we should remove the package if it's no longer being maintained. I recommend checking in all of your updates, no matter if netacct-mysql builds or not. - BS |
|
From: Dr. A. B. <be...@ec...> - 2008-05-13 20:03:22
|
Very long time .... I test DL 1.3.5 (8 May 2008) with all pack selected. I update with: arpwatch-2.1a14PATCH.tar.bz2 p7zip_4.57-libun7zip.patch.bz2 awstats-6.8.tar.gz p7zip_4.57_src_all.tar.bz2 e2fsprogs-1.40.3.tar.gz php-5.2.6.tar.bz2 gnupg-1.4.9.tar.bz2 samba-3.0.28a.tar.gz ImageMagick-6.3.9-10.tar.bz2 scponly-20080308.tgz iptstate-2.2.1.tar.bz2 shorewall-common-4.0.10.1.tar.bz2 libiconv-1.12.tar.gz shorewall-perl-4.0.10.1.tar.bz2 libpcap-0.9.8.tar.gz shorewall-shell-4.0.10.tar.bz2 libpng-1.2.28.tar.bz2 snort-2.8.1.tar.gz mysql-5.0.51b.tar.gz syslog-ng-2.0.9.tar.gztcpdump-3.9.8.tar.gz nut-2.2.1.tar.gz openldap-2.4.9.tgz Compile but not test if all pack works. - Upgrade src: lm-sensors-3.0.1 Upgrade script: lm-sensors (attach) Remove src/script: i2c and sysfsutils (www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Download) - Error in compile libun7zip Upgrade src: p7zip_4.57 and p7zip_4.57-libun7zip (attach) Upgrade script: p7zip (attach) - Error in pptp-patches for 2.6.24 Upgrade src (attach), soon for kernel 2.6.25 - Error in RPM. It makes sense to take this? - Error in portslave. One radiusclient.h is in ppp but there are many many errors. Maybe install old radiusclient pack? - Error in rp-pppoe - Error in eagle-usb. It's based an old kernel (view configure). Try to substitute version.h with utsrelease.h but many many errors. - kid requirement for sagator (for webq service) New src: kid-0.9.6.tar.gz New script: kid (attach) Upgrade script: sagator New requirement: kid.requirement.tar.bz2 (attach) + elementtree-1.2.6-20050316.tar.gz + cElementTree-1.0.5-20051216.tar.gz Attach (460 KB) in: http://econtools.economia.unife.it/devil-linux/devil-linux.1.3.5.tar.gz Best regards Alberto +--------------------------+ | Dott. Alberto Benati | | System Administrator | | Faculty of Economics | | University of Ferrara | | be...@ec... | | Tel: +39 0532 45 5012 | +--------------------------+ ---------- Original Message ----------- From: Heiko Zuerker <he...@zu...> To: dev...@li... Sent: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:27:44 -0500 Subject: Re: [Devil-linux-develop] software update in DL 1.3 > Quoting Bruce Smith <br...@ar...>: > > >> > Does the compile complete for other arch, such as i586? > >> I didn't verify it. Well, I'll start the compilation tonight > > > > Don't bother. I'm sure it'll fail too. > > > >> > Or do you have to disable netacct-mysql? > >> Yes. I checked the error and understood that it's autoconf error - so, the > >> easiest way was just disable it. > > > > I agree with Heiko that we should remove the package if it's no longer > > being maintained. > > > > I recommend checking in all of your updates, no matter if netacct-mysql > > builds or not. > > Agreed > > -- > > Regards > Heiko Zuerker > http://www.devil-linux.org > > ---------------------------------------------------------------- > This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- > This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft > Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2008. > http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/ > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop ------- End of Original Message ------- |
|
From: Serge L. <fi...@in...> - 2008-05-14 13:19:36
|
Heiko Zuerker wrote: >> I recommend checking in all of your updates, no matter if netacct-mysql >> builds or not. > > Agreed > Done. -- Serge |
|
From: Bruce S. <br...@ar...> - 2008-05-14 13:26:23
|
> >> I recommend checking in all of your updates, no matter if netacct-mysql > >> builds or not. > > > > Agreed > > Done. Sweet! I'll start a new compile tonight. :-) - BS |
|
From: Serge L. <fi...@in...> - 2008-05-14 16:56:16
|
Dr. Alberto Benati wrote: > Very long time .... > > I test DL 1.3.5 (8 May 2008) with all pack selected. > I update with: The list of packages I haven't updated yet: > arpwatch-2.1a14PATCH.tar.bz2 > p7zip_4.57-libun7zip.patch.bz2 > awstats-6.8.tar.gz > p7zip_4.57_src_all.tar.bz2 > e2fsprogs-1.40.3.tar.gz > php-5.2.6.tar.bz2 > ImageMagick-6.3.9-10.tar.bz2 > scponly-20080308.tgz > iptstate-2.2.1.tar.bz2 > shorewall-common-4.0.10.1.tar.bz2 > shorewall-perl-4.0.10.1.tar.bz2 > shorewall-shell-4.0.10.tar.bz2 > mysql-5.0.51b.tar.gz > nut-2.2.1.tar.gz Ok, I'll do it during the next round of updating. > > Compile but not test if all pack works. > > - Upgrade src: lm-sensors-3.0.1 > Upgrade script: lm-sensors (attach) > Remove src/script: i2c and sysfsutils (www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Download) Hm... As far as I know lm-sensors-3 and i2c are different packages now. Have I understood you correctly that you suggest to exclude i2c from DL? Not update and keep it as a different package but exactly remove? > - Error in compile libun7zip > Upgrade src: p7zip_4.57 and p7zip_4.57-libun7zip (attach) > Upgrade script: p7zip (attach) OK. I'll try it. > > - Error in pptp-patches for 2.6.24 > Upgrade src (attach), soon for kernel 2.6.25 .... > - Error in rp-pppoe Is it the consequence of pptp-patches for 2.6.24? > > - Error in RPM. It makes sense to take this? I think we may neglect that. > > - Error in portslave. One radiusclient.h is in ppp but there are many many > errors. Maybe install old radiusclient pack? Portslave is a troglodytic package. I'm not sure we have to spent our time for adapting it. > > - Error in eagle-usb. It's based an old kernel (view configure). Try to > substitute version.h with utsrelease.h but many many errors. Hm... Probably we should check the project status and if it's a dead project - disable/remove it. > > - kid requirement for sagator (for webq service) > New src: kid-0.9.6.tar.gz > New script: kid (attach) > Upgrade script: sagator > New requirement: kid.requirement.tar.bz2 (attach) > + elementtree-1.2.6-20050316.tar.gz > + cElementTree-1.0.5-20051216.tar.gz Will be tested soon. > > > Attach (460 KB) in: > http://econtools.economia.unife.it/devil-linux/devil-linux.1.3.5.tar.gz I've got it. Thank you! -- Serge |
|
From: Dr. A. B. <be...@ec...> - 2008-05-14 17:52:54
|
> > - Upgrade src: lm-sensors-3.0.1 > > Upgrade script: lm-sensors (attach) > > Remove src/script: i2c and sysfsutils (www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Download) > Hm... As far as I know lm-sensors-3 and i2c are different packages > now. Have I understood you correctly that you suggest to exclude i2c > from DL? Not update and keep it as a different package but exactly remove? >From wiki url: - You no longer need to install the libsysfs library. ...... - Linux 2.6 users do not need to get this i2c package, it's already part of the kernel tree. The problem (now) is: - Most third party monitoring applications do not yet work with the library in this package In Devil the problem there is for net-snmp (there is a patch for new lm-sensor) > > - Error in pptp-patches for 2.6.24 > > Upgrade src (attach), soon for kernel 2.6.25 > .... > > - Error in rp-pppoe > Is it the consequence of pptp-patches for 2.6.24? I don't remember and I search old LOG but I must compile 1.2 and I drop all but I don't think. Patch is same to 2.6.23 but apply to 2.6.24 without other code > > - Error in RPM. It makes sense to take this? > I think we may neglect that. > > > > > - Error in portslave. One radiusclient.h is in ppp but there are many many > > errors. Maybe install old radiusclient pack? > Portslave is a troglodytic package. I'm not sure we have to spent > our time for adapting it. I agree > > - Error in eagle-usb. It's based an old kernel (view configure). Try to > > substitute version.h with utsrelease.h but many many errors. > Hm... Probably we should check the project status and if it's a dead > project - disable/remove it. Module is very old (three years old if I remember ...) > > - kid requirement for sagator (for webq service) > > New src: kid-0.9.6.tar.gz > > New script: kid (attach) > > Upgrade script: sagator > > New requirement: kid.requirement.tar.bz2 (attach) > > + elementtree-1.2.6-20050316.tar.gz > > + cElementTree-1.0.5-20051216.tar.gz > Will be tested soon. Compile all ok but I don't test Alby |