Hello Borys!
Heiko Zuerker wrote on 14.08.2007 14:33 MET:
>
> can anybody comment on the request below?
> I'm not a quagga user, so it's hard for me to make a decision on this.
>
> ---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
> Subject: Quagga and realms
> From: "Borys Semenowicz" <bs...@el...>
> Date: Mon, August 13, 2007 03:07
> To: dev...@li...
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Hi Im using DL since 0.5 ver, and have question:
> can quagga in DL support realms?
> (patch: http://vcalinus.gemenii.ro/quaggarealms.html)
> I need to transfer IP`s from BGP to iptables and htb,
> or otherwise use iptables with AS numbers.
Looking at <ftp://ftp.devil-linux.org/pub/devel/sources/1.2> you will see
which quagga source we build on and which patches we apply to it.
Currently we don't include the patch mentioned. Might I therefore suggest
that you set up a build environment, include the aforementioned patch,
adapt the quagga build script and then submit a patch to it so we can
include the quagga patch into future releases.
--
MfG / Regards
Friedrich Lobenstock
|