|
From: davide m. <mio...@al...> - 2007-07-18 11:58:15
|
I'm trying to customize Devil-Linux. I've followed the Documentation. But when I execute make build there's an error in glibc or gcc. error:37 in function sscanf.c. I haven't modified this element, and they are element of the standard release of Devil-Linux. Someone could help me. What I have to do? -- View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Problem-building-devil-linux-tf4102817.html#a11667299 Sent from the devil-linux-develop mailing list archive at Nabble.com. |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2007-07-18 13:52:33
|
On Wed, July 18, 2007 06:58, davide mion wrote: > > I'm trying to customize Devil-Linux. I've followed the Documentation. But > when I execute make build there's an error in glibc or gcc. error:37 in > function sscanf.c. I haven't modified this element, and they are element > of the standard release of Devil-Linux. Someone could help me. What I have > to do? -- Which version are you trying to compile 1.2 or 1.3? If it's 1.3, please keep in mind that this is the development version. -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: davide m. <mio...@al...> - 2007-07-18 13:59:24
|
I've tried with both version. First I've tried with 1.2 and the error was in make build at glibc... With the version 1.3 the error was in make build at gcc Heiko Zuerker wrote: > > > On Wed, July 18, 2007 06:58, davide mion wrote: >> > >> I'm trying to customize Devil-Linux. I've followed the Documentation. But >> when I execute make build there's an error in glibc or gcc. error:37 in >> function sscanf.c. I haven't modified this element, and they are element >> of the standard release of Devil-Linux. Someone could help me. What I >> have >> to do? -- > > Which version are you trying to compile 1.2 or 1.3? > If it's 1.3, please keep in mind that this is the development version. > > -- > > Regards > Heiko Zuerker > http://www.devil-linux.org > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- > This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express > Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take > control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now. > http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/ > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop > > -- View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Problem-building-devil-linux-tf4102817.html#a11669287 Sent from the devil-linux-develop mailing list archive at Nabble.com. |
|
From: <ee...@fr...> - 2007-07-19 00:15:45
|
davide mion a écrit : > I've tried with both version. First I've tried with 1.2 and the error was in Have you noticed you're not to use the same lfssystem for 1.2 and 1.3 : lfssystem-for-DL-1.0_and_up/lfssystem-cvs-20030127-i486-stripped.tar.bz2 for 1.2 and lfssystem-for-DL-1.3.4_and_up/lfssystem-SVN-20070314-cleaned.tar.bz2 sorry if it seems stupid ... there has been such mistakes already ... MaNU |
|
From: <ee...@fr...> - 2007-07-19 07:31:55
|
Hi, davide mion a écrit : > I've tried right lfssystem. DL-1.0_and_up for version 1.2, DL 1.3.4 for > develop version. > But the problem there's anyway > > Can you tail tmp/LOG/build/glibc on the 1.2 branch, please? I had a problem with glibc, but at the install stage ... so I don't "see" what is your problem. MaNU > manu_escar wrote: > >> davide mion a écrit : >> >>> I've tried with both version. First I've tried with 1.2 and the error was >>> in >>> >> Have you noticed you're not to use the same lfssystem for 1.2 and 1.3 : >> >> lfssystem-for-DL-1.0_and_up/lfssystem-cvs-20030127-i486-stripped.tar.bz2 >> for 1.2 and >> >> lfssystem-for-DL-1.3.4_and_up/lfssystem-SVN-20070314-cleaned.tar.bz2 >> >> sorry if it seems stupid ... there has been such mistakes already ... >> >> MaNU >> >> >> ------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express >> Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take >> control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now. >> http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/ >> _______________________________________________ >> Devil-linux-develop mailing list >> Dev...@li... >> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop >> >> >> > > |
|
From: <ee...@fr...> - 2007-07-19 08:51:30
|
ee...@fr... a écrit : > Hi, > > davide mion a écrit : > >> I've tried right lfssystem. DL-1.0_and_up for version 1.2, DL 1.3.4 for >> develop version. >> But the problem there's anyway >> >> >> Maybe you have set Parallel Build Jobs in the build Configuration ... I remember having all sorts of compile errors when set and no more problems when unset ... check it out ... > Can you tail tmp/LOG/build/glibc on the 1.2 branch, please? > > I had a problem with glibc, but at the install stage ... so I don't > "see" what is your problem. > > MaNU > >> manu_escar wrote: >> >> >>> davide mion a écrit : >>> >>> >>>> I've tried with both version. First I've tried with 1.2 and the error was >>>> in >>>> >>>> >>> Have you noticed you're not to use the same lfssystem for 1.2 and 1.3 : >>> >>> lfssystem-for-DL-1.0_and_up/lfssystem-cvs-20030127-i486-stripped.tar.bz2 >>> for 1.2 and >>> >>> lfssystem-for-DL-1.3.4_and_up/lfssystem-SVN-20070314-cleaned.tar.bz2 >>> >>> sorry if it seems stupid ... there has been such mistakes already ... >>> >>> MaNU >>> >>> >>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------- >>> This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express >>> Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take >>> control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now. >>> http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/ >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Devil-linux-develop mailing list >>> Dev...@li... >>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- > This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express > Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take > control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now. > http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/ > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop > |
|
From: davide m. <mio...@al...> - 2007-07-19 07:27:37
|
I've tried right lfssystem. DL-1.0_and_up for version 1.2, DL 1.3.4 for develop version. But the problem there's anyway manu_escar wrote: >=20 > davide mion a =C3=A9crit : >> I've tried with both version. First I've tried with 1.2 and the error wa= s >> in >=20 > Have you noticed you're not to use the same lfssystem for 1.2 and 1.3 : >=20 > lfssystem-for-DL-1.0_and_up/lfssystem-cvs-20030127-i486-stripped.tar.bz2 > for 1.2 and >=20 > lfssystem-for-DL-1.3.4_and_up/lfssystem-SVN-20070314-cleaned.tar.bz2 >=20 > sorry if it seems stupid ... there has been such mistakes already ... >=20 > MaNU >=20 >=20 > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- > This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express > Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take > control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now. > http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/ > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop >=20 >=20 --=20 View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Problem-building-devil-= linux-tf4102817.html#a11683683 Sent from the devil-linux-develop mailing list archive at Nabble.com. |
|
From: Serge L. <fi...@in...> - 2007-07-19 09:27:40
|
Hi, davide mion wrote: > I've tried right lfssystem. DL-1.0_and_up for version 1.2, DL 1.3.4 for > develop version. > But the problem there's anyway What is your host system? Are there any security extensions like selinux ? -- Serge Leschinsky |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2007-07-19 12:37:13
|
Which Linux Distribution are you using? Does it have some special security features enabled? http://www.devil-linux.org/documentation/1.2.x/ch03s05.html#d0e2029 Heiko On Thu, July 19, 2007 02:27, davide mion wrote: > > I've tried right lfssystem. DL-1.0_and_up for version 1.2, DL 1.3.4 for > develop version. But the problem there's anyway > > > manu_escar wrote: >> >> davide mion a écrit : >>> I've tried with both version. First I've tried with 1.2 and the error >>> was in >> >> Have you noticed you're not to use the same lfssystem for 1.2 and 1.3 : >> >> >> lfssystem-for-DL-1.0_and_up/lfssystem-cvs-20030127-i486-stripped.tar.bz >> 2 >> for 1.2 and >> >> lfssystem-for-DL-1.3.4_and_up/lfssystem-SVN-20070314-cleaned.tar.bz2 >> >> sorry if it seems stupid ... there has been such mistakes already ... >> >> MaNU >> >> >> >> ----------------------------------------------------------------------- >> -- >> This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express >> Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take >> control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now. >> http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/ >> _______________________________________________ >> Devil-linux-develop mailing list >> Dev...@li... >> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop >> >> >> > > -- > View this message in context: > http://www.nabble.com/Problem-building-devil-linux-tf4102817.html#a116836 > 83 > Sent from the devil-linux-develop mailing list archive at Nabble.com. > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- > This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express > Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take > control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now. > http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/ > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop > > -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: davide m. <mio...@al...> - 2007-07-19 12:49:55
|
I'm using Ubuntu lst. Heiko Zuerker wrote: >=20 > Which Linux Distribution are you using? > Does it have some special security features enabled? > http://www.devil-linux.org/documentation/1.2.x/ch03s05.html#d0e2029 >=20 > Heiko >=20 > On Thu, July 19, 2007 02:27, davide mion wrote: >> >=20 >> I've tried right lfssystem. DL-1.0_and_up for version 1.2, DL 1.3.4 for >> develop version. But the problem there's anyway >> >> >> manu_escar wrote: >>> >>> davide mion a =C3=83=C2=A9crit : >>>> I've tried with both version. First I've tried with 1.2 and the error >>>> was in >>> >>> Have you noticed you're not to use the same lfssystem for 1.2 and 1.3 : >>> >>> >>> lfssystem-for-DL-1.0_and_up/lfssystem-cvs-20030127-i486-stripped.tar.bz >>> 2 >>> for 1.2 and >>> >>> lfssystem-for-DL-1.3.4_and_up/lfssystem-SVN-20070314-cleaned.tar.bz2 >>> >>> sorry if it seems stupid ... there has been such mistakes already ... >>> >>> MaNU >>> >>> >>> >>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------- >>> -- >>> This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express >>> Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take >>> control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now. >>> http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/ >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Devil-linux-develop mailing list >>> Dev...@li... >>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop >>> >>> >>> >> >> -- >> View this message in context: >> http://www.nabble.com/Problem-building-devil-linux-tf4102817.html#a11683= 6 >> 83 >> Sent from the devil-linux-develop mailing list archive at Nabble.com. >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------------------------------------------= - >> This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express >> Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take >> control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now. >> http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/ >> _______________________________________________ >> Devil-linux-develop mailing list >> Dev...@li... >> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop >> >> >=20 >=20 > --=20 >=20 > Regards > Heiko Zuerker > http://www.devil-linux.org >=20 >=20 >=20 > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- > This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express > Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take > control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now. > http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/ > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop >=20 >=20 --=20 View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Problem-building-devil-= linux-tf4102817.html#a11688214 Sent from the devil-linux-develop mailing list archive at Nabble.com. |