-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
On Mon, May 22, 2006 17:42, Friedrich Lobenstock wrote:
> Hi Heiko!
>
>
> Friedrich Lobenstock wrote on 23.05.2006 00:26 MET:
>
>>
>> I've got troubles building dspam on my build machine.
>>
>>
>> Ok, let's try to build it manually:
>>
>>
>> root:/data/build# scripts/build.sh build dspam
>>
>>
>> executing dspam with option build (in /data/build/tmp/dspam-3.6.6)
>> checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c checking
>> whether build environment is sane... yes ...
>> checking whether to enable preferences-extension... yes checking whether
>> to enable verbose debug output... no checking whether to enable long
>> usernames... yes checking whether to enable large scale
>> implementation... yes checking whether to enable domain structure
>> implementation... no checking for logdir... /var/dspam/log checking which
>> storage drivers to build... hash_drv,mysql_drv,pgsql_drv checking
>> whether to enable virtual users... yes checking where to find MySQL
>> headers... /usr/include/mysql checking mysql.h usability... yes checking
>> mysql.h presence... yes checking for mysql.h... yes checking for library
>> containing gzopen... no configure: error: zlib required for mysql_drv
>> ERROR
>>
>>
>> Hmmmm, then I did rebuild zlib manually but that won't help.
>>
>
> I found the solution:
> <http://dspam.nuclearelephant.com/dspam-users/1048.html>
>
>
> I've removed the '--enable-ldap' from the configure options and had to
> make it depend on $CONFIG_OPENLDAPLIB.
>
> I've now also resolved some other dependencies there. Will check in soon.
Ooops, looks like I was a bit lazy on this one...
- --
Regards
Heiko Zuerker
http://www.devil-linux.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2.2 (GNU/Linux)
iEYEARECAAYFAkRyTSQACgkQUcytMSbs+YXbagCfRufYsjSawgGpUKDIhSp1PMqS
9scAn008xWKK3Qtnc927Ban9IfZsg2NP
=v1DI
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
|