-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
On Sat, April 8, 2006 17:19, Friedrich Lobenstock wrote:
> Hi!
>
>
> Now that I've fixed a bug in /etc/init.d/mountfs which existed for
> straight two(2) years now (since DL release 1.1.3) I'm wanting to apply
> some changes to /etc/sysconfig/lvmtab. The bugfix makes it possible to
> mount LV's according to the order listed in lvmtab and NOT in the order of
> the LV's under /dev/devl-linux/.
>
> The changes are more or less the following:
> 1) add CVS headers so the lvmtab file can be more easily matched to CVS
> 2) polished description at start of file a little
> 3) changed tabs to spaces within the table of LV's
> 4) added more LV's which need correct ordering during mounting
>
>
> Does someone object to one of the changes, especially change #4 ?
> Otherwise I'll
> apply the changes to CVS tomorrow evening (MET, approx. 18 UTC).
>
> If you have some more candidate LV's for change #4 drop me a note and
> I'll add
> them to lvmtab.
>
> Please also take a look at the proposed mount options, I'd like to get
> some feedback an them too.
Looks good to me.
- --
Regards
Heiko Zuerker
http://www.devil-linux.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (GNU/Linux)
iEYEARECAAYFAkQ4O4QACgkQUcytMSbs+YU1UQCgpUJsRbOxsdvFbsPy7Vfu5t/6
CdoAoI7/cCSyLAH2Li1segdNwPoHW/eg
=nMPf
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
|