From: Andrea F. <af...@fa...> - 2005-07-01 15:16:06
Hi to all,
I have added growisofs to dl, may be insteresting for others to have it?
I am planning some others packages, as well.
If the response is positive which is the best way to give back mods/scripts?
Regards,
Andrea Fino
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2005-07-01 19:29:06
> Hi to all,
>
>
> I have added growisofs to dl, may be insteresting for others to have it?
>
>
> I am planning some others packages, as well.
>
>
> If the response is positive which is the best way to give back
> mods/scripts?
Yes I think this would be a good addition to DL.
Please follow these instructions on how to submit patches:
http://www.devil-linux.org/documentation/1.2.x/ch03s03.html
--
Regards
Heiko Zuerker
http://www.devil-linux.org
Heiko Zuerker wrote:
>Yes I think this would be a good addition to DL.
>
>Please follow these instructions on how to submit patches:
>http://www.devil-linux.org/documentation/1.2.x/ch03s03.html
>
>
>
Ok, let me know if this is ok, you'll find the patch file in attachment.
I have obtained this from cvs rdiff, it's in unified format.
I have added also a little modification in the eagle-usb init script,
because without this mod I was unable to have the adsl connection setup
at boot (I am using pppoa).
I have used version 5.21.4.10.8 from
http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/tools/?M=D
Andrea
--
Andrea Fino 8-) - "Sistemi su misura di qualita' industriale"
"Handcrafted systems with industrial quality"
[Phone: +39 071 2070104]+[Fax: +39 071 2077919]+[iaxtel:17002876594]
[Web: http://www.faino.it ]+[Email: af...@fa... ]