ee...@fr... wrote:
> (...)
>
>as I understand, you expected a guest vmware OS to detect an usb stick plugged
>in his host system ?
>
>
Of course :-)
It' works fine, I built and test many Devil like that ;-)
>What's you vmware version ? Your host OS ?
>
>
I use a vmware workstation v 4.5.2, under a... xp sp2 (sorry ;-)
>Maybe have a look at that page :
>http://www.vmware.com/support/ws45/doc/devices_usb_ws.html#1040892
>or try some search in their knowledge base ... usb support seems "fragile" ...
>
>
I known that, but I think that the problem isn't a vmware problem.
I tried to boot with a compiled 1.2.3 without any problem, with the same
vmware and usb key...
Anyway I'll try to rebuilt a full new 1.3 and test it again next week.
If nobody had any usb problem, probably that the only gremlins is in my
office ;-)
I'll be back thuesday, so don't worry about this if I'm the only one
like that ;-)
Regards,
- pjluc
--
Jean-Luc Parouty - Phone: +33 4 387 823 90
Institut de Biologie Structurale-CNRS (UMR 5075)/CEA/UJF - IBS
41 Av. Jules Horowitz - 38027 Grenoble Cedex 1 - France
|