|
From: Zsiros Z. <zs...@ma...> - 2004-10-01 15:52:29
Attachments:
adsl.patch
config.patch
|
Hi Developers, I created a patch of the adsl init script which can read more pppoe.conf files and start more adsl connections. There is also a patch for /etc/sysconfig/config file. The patched init script looks for ADSL_CONFIGS parameter and if it isn't empty then looks for given config files and starts connections. If the parameter is empty or commented out then tries to start with the default config file (/etc/ppp/pppoe.conf). If you find this patch useful then please apply it to the cvs. Bye, Zsolt |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2004-10-05 02:11:13
|
Zsiros Zsolt wrote: >Hi Developers, > >I created a patch of the adsl init script which can read more pppoe.conf >files and start more adsl connections. >There is also a patch for /etc/sysconfig/config file. >The patched init script looks for ADSL_CONFIGS parameter and if it isn't >empty then looks for given config files and starts connections. If the >parameter is empty or commented out then tries to start with the default >config file (/etc/ppp/pppoe.conf). >If you find this patch useful then please apply it to the cvs. > > I added this to my todo folder, could take a while until I get a chance... -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2005-01-29 21:18:09
|
Zsiros Zsolt wrote: >Hi Developers, > >I created a patch of the adsl init script which can read more pppoe.conf >files and start more adsl connections. >There is also a patch for /etc/sysconfig/config file. >The patched init script looks for ADSL_CONFIGS parameter and if it isn't >empty then looks for given config files and starts connections. If the >parameter is empty or commented out then tries to start with the default >config file (/etc/ppp/pppoe.conf). >If you find this patch useful then please apply it to the cvs. > > > I applied your patches to 1.2 and 1.3 -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Zsiros Z. <zs...@ma...> - 2005-01-31 15:23:06
|
2005-01-29, szo keltezéssel 22:14-kor Heiko Zuerker ezt írta: > Zsiros Zsolt wrote: > > >Hi Developers, > > > >I created a patch of the adsl init script which can read more pppoe.conf > >files and start more adsl connections. > >There is also a patch for /etc/sysconfig/config file. > >The patched init script looks for ADSL_CONFIGS parameter and if it isn't > >empty then looks for given config files and starts connections. If the > >parameter is empty or commented out then tries to start with the default > >config file (/etc/ppp/pppoe.conf). > >If you find this patch useful then please apply it to the cvs. > > > > > > > > I applied your patches to 1.2 and 1.3 Hi Heiko, I realized, that you checked in only the first halt of the multi-adsl patch. I mean that I can't see the disconnect part of the patch in the cvs. I apologize for sending patch for sysconfig/config file instead of sript/rp-pppoe script. Bye, Zsolt |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2005-01-31 19:37:08
|
> 2005-01-29, szo keltezéssel 22:14-kor Heiko Zuerker ezt írta: >> Zsiros Zsolt wrote: >> >> >Hi Developers, >> > >> >I created a patch of the adsl init script which can read more >> pppoe.conf >> >files and start more adsl connections. >> >There is also a patch for /etc/sysconfig/config file. >> >The patched init script looks for ADSL_CONFIGS parameter and if it >> isn't >> >empty then looks for given config files and starts connections. If the >> >parameter is empty or commented out then tries to start with the >> default >> >config file (/etc/ppp/pppoe.conf). >> >If you find this patch useful then please apply it to the cvs. >> > >> > >> > >> >> I applied your patches to 1.2 and 1.3 > > Hi Heiko, > > I realized, that you checked in only the first halt of the multi-adsl > patch. > I mean that I can't see the disconnect part of the patch in the cvs. > > I apologize for sending patch for sysconfig/config file instead of > sript/rp-pppoe script. OOPS... Patch (the utility) didn't like your patch (the diff), so I applied the changes by hand. While I was doing this, those damned Aliens (they live in my air conditioning), erased the lines for the stop part from my screen. I'll take care of it tonight. -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2005-02-01 01:29:18
|
Heiko Zuerker wrote: >>2005-01-29, szo keltezéssel 22:14-kor Heiko Zuerker ezt írta: >> >> >>>Zsiros Zsolt wrote: >>> >>> >>> >>>>Hi Developers, >>>> >>>>I created a patch of the adsl init script which can read more >>>> >>>> >>>pppoe.conf >>> >>> >>>>files and start more adsl connections. >>>>There is also a patch for /etc/sysconfig/config file. >>>>The patched init script looks for ADSL_CONFIGS parameter and if it >>>> >>>> >>>isn't >>> >>> >>>>empty then looks for given config files and starts connections. If the >>>>parameter is empty or commented out then tries to start with the >>>> >>>> >>>default >>> >>> >>>>config file (/etc/ppp/pppoe.conf). >>>>If you find this patch useful then please apply it to the cvs. >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>I applied your patches to 1.2 and 1.3 >>> >>> >>Hi Heiko, >> >>I realized, that you checked in only the first halt of the multi-adsl >>patch. >>I mean that I can't see the disconnect part of the patch in the cvs. >> >>I apologize for sending patch for sysconfig/config file instead of >>sript/rp-pppoe script. >> >> > >OOPS... >Patch (the utility) didn't like your patch (the diff), so I applied the >changes by hand. While I was doing this, those damned Aliens (they live in >my air conditioning), erased the lines for the stop part from my screen. > >I'll take care of it tonight. > > > OK it's fixed now. -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Zsiros Z. <zs...@ma...> - 2005-02-01 08:51:46
|
2005-02-01, k keltezéssel 02:26-kor Heiko Zuerker ezt írta: > >>Hi Heiko, > >> > >>I realized, that you checked in only the first halt of the multi-adsl > >>patch. > >>I mean that I can't see the disconnect part of the patch in the cvs. > >> > >>I apologize for sending patch for sysconfig/config file instead of > >>sript/rp-pppoe script. > >> > > > >OOPS... > >Patch (the utility) didn't like your patch (the diff), so I applied the > >changes by hand. While I was doing this, those damned Aliens (they live in > >my air conditioning), erased the lines for the stop part from my screen. :-) > >I'll take care of it tonight. > > > OK it's fixed now. Hi Heiko, I can't find your fix in the cvs. Did you check in this fix into the cvs or your malicious Aliens redirected it to /dev/null? ;-) Bye, Zsolt |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2005-02-01 13:45:36
|
> 2005-02-01, k keltezéssel 02:26-kor Heiko Zuerker ezt írta: > >> >>Hi Heiko, >> >> >> >>I realized, that you checked in only the first halt of the multi-adsl >> >>patch. >> >>I mean that I can't see the disconnect part of the patch in the cvs. >> >> >> >>I apologize for sending patch for sysconfig/config file instead of >> >>sript/rp-pppoe script. >> >> >> > >> >OOPS... >> >Patch (the utility) didn't like your patch (the diff), so I applied the >> >changes by hand. While I was doing this, those damned Aliens (they live >> in >> >my air conditioning), erased the lines for the stop part from my >> screen. > > :-) > >> >I'll take care of it tonight. >> > >> OK it's fixed now. > > Hi Heiko, > > I can't find your fix in the cvs. > Did you check in this fix into the cvs or your malicious Aliens > redirected it to /dev/null? ;-) Those damned aliens ! ;-) I'm pretty sure I did (can't verify it, since I'm in the office). Usually the anonymous CVS server is at least a couple of hours "behind" the main CVS server. But this always depends on the time of the day, the temperature, the humidity and of course the Aliens. ;-) OK, enough BS for now, let's get back to work ! -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |