|
From: Wenshui C. <ch...@as...> - 2004-06-18 11:02:59
|
Hi, During the pass 4 hours, I was failed to login cvs server for downloading a copy of build package. I saw my SYNC package sent to server cvs.devil-linux.sourceforge.net but nothing back. Although ping, sent from Taipei, successfully rate is low(less than 70%), the server did response and its rtt is around 170ms. The site status on sf.net does not show any downtime announcement. For this is my first time trying to login CVS server, I would like to make sure the what I did is correct. I submit a command as below: cvs -d:pserver:ano...@cv...:/cvsroot/devil-linux login After "CVS password:" prompt, I simply hit the enter key. A few minutes later, I got these reponse: "cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.devil-linux.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.209):2401 failed: Connection timed out" My ping result are: [root@hyena lfssystem]# ping cvs.devil-linux.sourceforge.net PING projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209): icmp_seq=0 ttl=52 time=155 ms 64 bytes from projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209): icmp_seq=1 ttl=52 time=154 ms ... ... 64 bytes from projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209): icmp_seq=18 ttl=52 time=155 ms 64 bytes from projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209): icmp_seq=19 ttl=52 time=155 ms --- projects.sourceforge.net ping statistics --- 23 packets transmitted, 11 received, 52% packet loss, time 22107ms rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 154.499/156.640/161.807/2.153 ms, pipe 2 I appreciate for any reply. Wenshui Chen |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2004-06-18 14:21:18
|
The servername changed to cvs.sourceforge.net Heiko Wenshui Chen wrote: > Hi, > > During the pass 4 hours, I was failed to login cvs server for > downloading a copy of build package. I saw my SYNC package sent to > server cvs.devil-linux.sourceforge.net but nothing back. Although ping, > sent from Taipei, successfully rate is low(less than 70%), the server > did response and its rtt is around 170ms. The site status on sf.net does > not show any downtime announcement. > > For this is my first time trying to login CVS server, I would like to > make sure the what I did is correct. I submit a command as below: > > cvs > -d:pserver:ano...@cv...:/cvsroot/devil-linux login > > After "CVS password:" prompt, I simply hit the enter key. A few minutes > later, I got these reponse: > "cvs [login aborted]: connect to > cvs.devil-linux.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.209):2401 failed: Connection > timed out" > > My ping result are: > > [root@hyena lfssystem]# ping cvs.devil-linux.sourceforge.net > PING projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209) 56(84) bytes of data. > 64 bytes from projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209): icmp_seq=0 > ttl=52 time=155 ms > 64 bytes from projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209): icmp_seq=1 > ttl=52 time=154 ms > ... > ... > 64 bytes from projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209): icmp_seq=18 > ttl=52 time=155 ms > 64 bytes from projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209): icmp_seq=19 > ttl=52 time=155 ms > > --- projects.sourceforge.net ping statistics --- > 23 packets transmitted, 11 received, 52% packet loss, time 22107ms > rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 154.499/156.640/161.807/2.153 ms, pipe 2 > > I appreciate for any reply. > > Wenshui Chen > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------- > This SF.Net email is sponsored by The 2004 JavaOne(SM) Conference > Learn from the experts at JavaOne(SM), Sun's Worldwide Java Developer > Conference, June 28 - July 1 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA > REGISTER AND SAVE! http://java.sun.com/javaone/sf Priority Code NWMGYKND > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop > |
|
From: Wenshui C. <ch...@as...> - 2004-06-21 01:59:52
|
Thanks a lot. > The servername changed to cvs.sourceforge.net > > Heiko > > Wenshui Chen wrote: > > Hi, > > > > During the pass 4 hours, I was failed to login cvs server for > > downloading a copy of build package. I saw my SYNC package sent to > > server cvs.devil-linux.sourceforge.net but nothing back. Although ping, > > sent from Taipei, successfully rate is low(less than 70%), the server > > did response and its rtt is around 170ms. The site status on sf.net does > > not show any downtime announcement. > > > > For this is my first time trying to login CVS server, I would like to > > make sure the what I did is correct. I submit a command as below: > > > > cvs > > -d:pserver:ano...@cv...:/cvsroot/devil-linux login > > > > After "CVS password:" prompt, I simply hit the enter key. A few minutes > > later, I got these reponse: > > "cvs [login aborted]: connect to > > cvs.devil-linux.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.209):2401 failed: Connection > > timed out" > > > > My ping result are: > > > > [root@hyena lfssystem]# ping cvs.devil-linux.sourceforge.net > > PING projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209) 56(84) bytes of data. > > 64 bytes from projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209): icmp_seq=0 > > ttl=52 time=155 ms > > 64 bytes from projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209): icmp_seq=1 > > ttl=52 time=154 ms > > ... > > ... > > 64 bytes from projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209): icmp_seq=18 > > ttl=52 time=155 ms > > 64 bytes from projects.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209): icmp_seq=19 > > ttl=52 time=155 ms > > > > --- projects.sourceforge.net ping statistics --- > > 23 packets transmitted, 11 received, 52% packet loss, time 22107ms > > rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 154.499/156.640/161.807/2.153 ms, pipe 2 > > > > I appreciate for any reply. > > > > Wenshui Chen > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------- > > This SF.Net email is sponsored by The 2004 JavaOne(SM) Conference > > Learn from the experts at JavaOne(SM), Sun's Worldwide Java Developer > > Conference, June 28 - July 1 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA > > REGISTER AND SAVE! http://java.sun.com/javaone/sf Priority Code NWMGYKND > > _______________________________________________ > > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > > Dev...@li... > > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------- > This SF.Net email is sponsored by The 2004 JavaOne(SM) Conference > Learn from the experts at JavaOne(SM), Sun's Worldwide Java Developer > Conference, June 28 - July 1 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA > REGISTER AND SAVE! http://java.sun.com/javaone/sf Priority Code NWMGYKND > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop |