Friedrich,
Thanks for you update. I suspected it may be something like this but couldn't find any notice on sourceforge about it. Would you mind pointing me to the link where you found the info?
Thanks,
William
=================================
William Gilmore wrote on 29.04.2004 16:59 MET:
> Has anyone else had problem accessing CVS today? I could not connect to it last night and I am having the same problems this morning. It doesn't appear to be responding at all. I see my TCP SYN SENT and no traffic after that point.
It seems SF had some troubles there:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1
( 2004-04-22 10:56:07 - Project CVS Service ) As of 2004-04-22 the CVS
sync process between developer and anonymous CVS is back to it's normal 5
hour delay after resolving the outstanding performance issues of the last
couple of days. Any new performance issues should be reported to the
SourceForge.net staff via a Support Request.
( 2004-04-21 19:38:17 - Project CVS Service ) To address immediate
performance concerns with developer (SSH) CVS, SourceForge.net staff have
decreased the sync frequency between developer CVS and pserver CVS to
alleviate excessive disk load while a more permanent solution is
implemented. We expect to resume normal sync frequency in the next 1-2 days
depending on the amount of time to implement the more permanent solution.
--
MfG / Regards
Friedrich Lobenstock
____________________________________________________________________
Friedrich Lobenstock Linux Services Lobenstock
URL: http://www.lsl.at/ Email: fl...@fl...
____________________________________________________________________
|