> > /usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL "PREFIX=/usr"
> > Checking if your kit is complete...
> > Looks good
> > Writing Makefile for Cyrus::IMAP
> > ==> Your Makefile has been rebuilt. <==
> > ==> Please rerun the make command. <==
> > false
> > make[3]: *** [Makefile] Error 1
> > make[3]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/cyrus-imapd-2.2.3/perl/imap'
> > make[2]: *** [install] Error 1
> > make[2]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/cyrus-imapd-2.2.3/perl'
> > make[1]: *** [install] Error 1
> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/cyrus-imapd-2.2.3'
> >
>
> I just saw it, too.
That's good, usually it's just me! :-)
And I thought it was because I forgot to start with a fresh LFS...
> I can't fix it today, so it would be great if you could fix what I
> screwed up. Otherwise just un-select it.
I already unselected it and restarted a compile mrproper/new-LFS.
If I have time, I'll take a look for the problem when it's done.
(if the compile gets done before my LUG meeting tonight :)
> Sorry for that
No problem, I don't use cyrus-imapd.
- BS
|