Le mardi 17 F=E9vrier 2004 00:36, Heiko Zuerker a =E9crit :
> Heiko Zuerker wrote:
> > Hey there,
> >
> >>Follow my last mail, here you found all you need to add squidguard in D=
L.
> >> http://www.heolys.com/ftp/dl/squidguard-1.2.0_build.tar.bz2
> >>An old version of BerkleyDB is needed by squidguard.
> >> http://www.heolys.com/ftp/dl/db-3.2.9_build.tar.bz2
> >>
> >>This tar.bz2 files are created with the BUILD directory for root.
> >>
> >>The main site for squidguard : www.squidguard.org
> >>
> >>Ps : Tell me if this is not you want for new package.
> >
> > Thanks for your contribution, I should have some time tonight to take a
> > look at it.
>
> I just added the package to the 1.1.x series.
> I also incorporated the Debian patch, so it works with the db-4 package.
What patch you talk?
>
> The only complain I have is, that you please use tabs next time instead
> of spaces. Otherwise good job!
Ok i think it.
>
> Heiko
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
> SF.Net is sponsored by: Speed Start Your Linux Apps Now.
> Build and deploy apps & Web services for Linux with
> a free DVD software kit from IBM. Click Now!
> http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=3D1356&alloc_id=3D3438&op=3Dclick
> _______________________________________________
> Devil-linux-develop mailing list
> Dev...@li...
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop
=2D-=20
Christophe Crier
Responsable technique
T=E9l : (+33) 04 42 97 25 71
=46ax : (+33) 04 42 97 25 74
Courriel : chr...@he...
Web : www.heolys.com
|