i don't think so... but thake a look
at http://mailtools.anomy.net/
On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 17:16, Bruce Smith wrote:
> Does postfix support milters?
>
> If so, it might be worth adding this program to DL:
>
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/noattach/?topic_id=29
>
> It only mentions sendmail w/milter support in the docs
> and I've never used postfix myself, so I don't know if it's
> even possible, but it might be worth a try.
>
> It's a C program that will reject emails certain extensions
> (configurable). I know people who are using this program to
> stop the influx of the latest email virus by rejecting all
> email that contain executable M$ extensions.
>
> I know of a couple places that their virus scanner was using
> so much CPU scanning all the viruses it brought it to a crawl.
> Adding this milter solved the problem because it takes a lot
> less CPU cycles to reject emails containing certain extensions
> (before virus scanning the rest of the emails).
>
> - BS
>
>
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
> The SF.Net email is sponsored by EclipseCon 2004
> Premiere Conference on Open Tools Development and Integration
> See the breadth of Eclipse activity. February 3-5 in Anaheim, CA.
> http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn
> _______________________________________________
> Devil-linux-develop mailing list
> Dev...@li...
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop
|