|
From: Oliver J. <oli...@mo...> - 2004-02-04 18:06:54
|
Index: net-tools
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/net-tools,v
retrieving revision 1.13
diff -u -r1.13 net-tools
--- net-tools 11 Jan 2004 14:43:04 -0000 1.13
+++ net-tools 30 Jan 2004 14:53:32 -0000
@@ -25,7 +25,10 @@
case $1 in
build )
- zcat $DL_DIR/src/net-tools*.diff.gz | patch -p1 || exit 1
+ if [ ! -f net_tools_patch ]; then
+ zcat $DL_DIR/src/net-tools*.diff.gz | patch -p1 || exit 1
+ touch net_tools_patch
+ fi
cp $MYDIR/config/config_net-tools.h ./config.h
cp $MYDIR/config/config_net-tools.make ./config.make
# parallel build fails - do not use $PMAKE
Index: openh323gk
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/openh323gk,v
retrieving revision 1.8
diff -u -r1.8 openh323gk
--- openh323gk 11 Jan 2004 14:43:04 -0000 1.8
+++ openh323gk 30 Jan 2004 14:53:32 -0000
@@ -30,6 +30,7 @@
case $1 in
build )
if [ "$CONFIG_OPENH323GK" = "y" ]; then
+ old_kernel_includes
pushd .. > /dev/null
export PWLIBDIR=$PWD/pwlib
export OPENH323DIR=$PWD/openh323
Index: postfix
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/postfix,v
retrieving revision 1.23
diff -u -r1.23 postfix
--- postfix 11 Jan 2004 14:43:05 -0000 1.23
+++ postfix 30 Jan 2004 14:53:32 -0000
@@ -28,9 +28,13 @@
case $1 in
build )
if [ "$CONFIG_POSTFIX" = "y" ]; then
+ make tidy
if [ "$CONFIG_POSTFIX_TLS" = "y" ]; then
- PFIXTLSPATCH=$(ls $WORKDIR/pfixtls*/pfixtls.diff)
- patch -p1 < $PFIXTLSPATCH || exit 1
+ if [ ! -f postfix_tls_patch ]; then
+ PFIXTLSPATCH=$(ls $WORKDIR/pfixtls*/pfixtls.diff)
+ patch -p1 < $PFIXTLSPATCH || exit 1
+ touch postfix_tls_patch
+ fi
make makefiles CCARGS="-DHAS_SSL" -I/usr/include/openssl AUXLIBS="-lssl -lcrypto" || exit 1
fi
make $PMAKE || exit 1
Index: unarj
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/unarj,v
retrieving revision 1.4
diff -u -r1.4 unarj
--- unarj 11 Jan 2004 14:43:05 -0000 1.4
+++ unarj 30 Jan 2004 14:53:32 -0000
@@ -25,7 +25,10 @@
case $1 in
build )
if [ "$CONFIG_UNARJ" = "y" ]; then
- zcat $DL_DIR/src/unarj*.diff.gz | patch -p1 || exit 1
+ if [ ! -f unarj_patch_done ]; then
+ zcat $DL_DIR/src/unarj*.diff.gz | patch -p1 || exit 1
+ touch unarj_patch_done
+ fi
make $PMAKE || exit 1
strip_debug
fi
Index: watchdog
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/watchdog,v
retrieving revision 1.14
diff -u -r1.14 watchdog
--- watchdog 16 Jan 2004 01:47:55 -0000 1.14
+++ watchdog 30 Jan 2004 14:53:32 -0000
@@ -28,7 +28,10 @@
build )
if [ "$CONFIG_WATCHDOG" = "y" ]; then
disable_et_dyn
- bzcat $DL_DIR/src/watchdog-errno.patch.bz2 | patch -p1 || exit 1
+ if [ ! -f watchdog_patch_done ]; then
+ bzcat $DL_DIR/src/watchdog-errno.patch.bz2 | patch -p1 || exit 1
+ touch watchdog_patch_done
+ fi
add_kernel_config $MYDIR/config/config_watchdog
./configure --prefix=/usr --localstatedir=/var --disable-nfs --with-linelength=256|| exit 1
make $PMAKE all || exit 1
|
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2004-02-04 18:38:31
|
I'm out of town, Bruce can you take care of it? Thx Heiko > Index: net-tools > =================================================================== > RCS file: /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/net-tools,v > retrieving revision 1.13 > diff -u -r1.13 net-tools > --- net-tools 11 Jan 2004 14:43:04 -0000 1.13 > +++ net-tools 30 Jan 2004 14:53:32 -0000 > @@ -25,7 +25,10 @@ > > case $1 in > build ) > - zcat $DL_DIR/src/net-tools*.diff.gz | patch -p1 || exit 1 > + if [ ! -f net_tools_patch ]; then > + zcat $DL_DIR/src/net-tools*.diff.gz | patch -p1 || > exit 1 > + touch net_tools_patch > + fi > cp $MYDIR/config/config_net-tools.h ./config.h > cp $MYDIR/config/config_net-tools.make ./config.make > # parallel build fails - do not use $PMAKE > Index: openh323gk > =================================================================== > RCS file: /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/openh323gk,v > retrieving revision 1.8 > diff -u -r1.8 openh323gk > --- openh323gk 11 Jan 2004 14:43:04 -0000 1.8 > +++ openh323gk 30 Jan 2004 14:53:32 -0000 > @@ -30,6 +30,7 @@ > case $1 in > build ) > if [ "$CONFIG_OPENH323GK" = "y" ]; then > + old_kernel_includes > pushd .. > /dev/null > export PWLIBDIR=$PWD/pwlib > export OPENH323DIR=$PWD/openh323 > Index: postfix > =================================================================== > RCS file: /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/postfix,v > retrieving revision 1.23 > diff -u -r1.23 postfix > --- postfix 11 Jan 2004 14:43:05 -0000 1.23 > +++ postfix 30 Jan 2004 14:53:32 -0000 > @@ -28,9 +28,13 @@ > case $1 in > build ) > if [ "$CONFIG_POSTFIX" = "y" ]; then > + make tidy > if [ "$CONFIG_POSTFIX_TLS" = "y" ]; then > - PFIXTLSPATCH=$(ls > $WORKDIR/pfixtls*/pfixtls.diff) > - patch -p1 < $PFIXTLSPATCH || exit 1 > + if [ ! -f postfix_tls_patch ]; then > + PFIXTLSPATCH=$(ls > $WORKDIR/pfixtls*/pfixtls.diff) > + patch -p1 < $PFIXTLSPATCH || exit > 1 > + touch postfix_tls_patch > + fi > make makefiles CCARGS="-DHAS_SSL" > -I/usr/include/openssl AUXLIBS="-lssl > -lcrypto" || exit 1 > fi > make $PMAKE || exit 1 > Index: unarj > =================================================================== > RCS file: /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/unarj,v > retrieving revision 1.4 > diff -u -r1.4 unarj > --- unarj 11 Jan 2004 14:43:05 -0000 1.4 > +++ unarj 30 Jan 2004 14:53:32 -0000 > @@ -25,7 +25,10 @@ > case $1 in > build ) > if [ "$CONFIG_UNARJ" = "y" ]; then > - zcat $DL_DIR/src/unarj*.diff.gz | patch -p1 || > exit 1 > + if [ ! -f unarj_patch_done ]; then > + zcat $DL_DIR/src/unarj*.diff.gz | patch > -p1 || exit 1 > + touch unarj_patch_done > + fi > make $PMAKE || exit 1 > strip_debug > fi > Index: watchdog > =================================================================== > RCS file: /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/watchdog,v > retrieving revision 1.14 > diff -u -r1.14 watchdog > --- watchdog 16 Jan 2004 01:47:55 -0000 1.14 > +++ watchdog 30 Jan 2004 14:53:32 -0000 > @@ -28,7 +28,10 @@ > build ) > if [ "$CONFIG_WATCHDOG" = "y" ]; then > disable_et_dyn > - bzcat $DL_DIR/src/watchdog-errno.patch.bz2 | patch > -p1 || exit 1 > + if [ ! -f watchdog_patch_done ]; then > + bzcat $DL_DIR/src/watchdog-errno.patch.bz2 > | patch -p1 || exit 1 > + touch watchdog_patch_done > + fi > add_kernel_config $MYDIR/config/config_watchdog > ./configure --prefix=/usr --localstatedir=/var > --disable-nfs --with-linelength=256|| exit 1 > make $PMAKE all || exit 1 > > > > ------------------------------------------------------- > The SF.Net email is sponsored by EclipseCon 2004 > Premiere Conference on Open Tools Development and Integration > See the breadth of Eclipse activity. February 3-5 in Anaheim, CA. > http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop > > -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@ar...> - 2004-02-04 18:47:39
|
> I'm out of town, Back in France? ;-> > Bruce can you take care of it? Oliver, can you send me a actual patch (attachment)? A copy/paste of the email piped to patch doesn't apply. (I think it loses the tab characters or something). - BS |
|
From: Friedrich L. <fl...@fl...> - 2004-02-04 20:19:37
|
Bruce Smith wrote on 04.02.2004 19:47 MET: >>I'm out of town, > > > Back in France? ;-> > >>Bruce can you take care of it? > > > Oliver, can you send me a actual patch (attachment)? > A copy/paste of the email piped to patch doesn't apply. > (I think it loses the tab characters or something). Do "Save-As" and than patch! -- MfG / Regards Friedrich Lobenstock ____________________________________________________________________ Friedrich Lobenstock Linux Services Lobenstock URL: http://www.lsl.at/ Email: fl...@fl... ____________________________________________________________________ |
|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@ar...> - 2004-02-04 20:29:56
|
> >>Bruce can you take care of it? > > > > Oliver, can you send me a actual patch (attachment)? > > A copy/paste of the email piped to patch doesn't apply. > > (I think it loses the tab characters or something). > > Do "Save-As" and than patch! I tried that and it still fails. I even looked at the saved file and the email source - it contains no tabs (except in the SMTP headers). I think the tabs were stripped at send time. - BS |
|
From: Friedrich L. <fl...@fl...> - 2004-02-04 20:43:58
|
Bruce Smith wrote on 04.02.2004 21:29 MET: >>>>Bruce can you take care of it? >>> >>>Oliver, can you send me a actual patch (attachment)? >>>A copy/paste of the email piped to patch doesn't apply. >>>(I think it loses the tab characters or something). >> >>Do "Save-As" and than patch! > > > I tried that and it still fails. I even looked at the saved file and > the email source - it contains no tabs (except in the SMTP headers). > I think the tabs were stripped at send time. You are right, I can also verify that. I guess Olivers Evolution is to blame which did replace all tabs. Or Oliver, did you copy-n-paste from the console to your mailprogramm? If yes try using a kde/gnome editor that also copies the tabs. -- MfG / Regards Friedrich Lobenstock ____________________________________________________________________ Friedrich Lobenstock Linux Services Lobenstock URL: http://www.lsl.at/ Email: fl...@fl... ____________________________________________________________________ |
|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@ar...> - 2004-02-04 20:44:33
|
> > > Oliver, can you send me a actual patch (attachment)? > > > A copy/paste of the email piped to patch doesn't apply. > > > (I think it loses the tab characters or something). > > > > Do "Save-As" and than patch! > > I tried that and it still fails. I even looked at the saved file and > the email source - it contains no tabs (except in the SMTP headers). > I think the tabs were stripped at send time. OK, I got it to work with the --ignore-whitespace patch option (except for one, which I did manually). Next time, please _attach_ the patch file. - BS |
|
From: Friedrich L. <fl...@fl...> - 2004-02-04 20:53:24
|
Bruce Smith wrote on 04.02.2004 21:44 MET: >>>>Oliver, can you send me a actual patch (attachment)? >>>>A copy/paste of the email piped to patch doesn't apply. >>>>(I think it loses the tab characters or something). >>> >>>Do "Save-As" and than patch! >> >>I tried that and it still fails. I even looked at the saved file and >>the email source - it contains no tabs (except in the SMTP headers). >>I think the tabs were stripped at send time. > > > OK, I got it to work with the --ignore-whitespace patch option > (except for one, which I did manually). > > Next time, please _attach_ the patch file. ...if it's not possible to preserve the tabs I might want to add. Otherwise try to attach the patch without compressing it so one can view it inline. -- MfG / Regards Friedrich Lobenstock ____________________________________________________________________ Friedrich Lobenstock Linux Services Lobenstock URL: http://www.lsl.at/ Email: fl...@fl... ____________________________________________________________________ |
|
From: Oliver J. <oli...@mo...> - 2004-02-05 05:45:19
|
On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 21:52, Friedrich Lobenstock wrote: > Bruce Smith wrote on 04.02.2004 21:44 MET: > >>>>Oliver, can you send me a actual patch (attachment)? > >>>>A copy/paste of the email piped to patch doesn't apply. > >>>>(I think it loses the tab characters or something). > >>> > >>>Do "Save-As" and than patch! > >> > >>I tried that and it still fails. I even looked at the saved file and > >>the email source - it contains no tabs (except in the SMTP headers). > >>I think the tabs were stripped at send time. > > > > > > OK, I got it to work with the --ignore-whitespace patch option > > (except for one, which I did manually). > > > > Next time, please _attach_ the patch file. > > ...if it's not possible to preserve the tabs I might want to add. > Otherwise try to attach the patch without compressing it so one > can view it inline. next time i send the patch inline and as attachment :-) as i done before !!! so its viewable for rfc and for apply... i'm not shure, that my mailers evolution/mozilla/outlook/squirrelmail will do something with inline text (replace tabs etc)... and i'm working at different locations with different workstations... i've sent bruce the patches again as file attachement for checkin, not to the list... not a french one |
|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@ar...> - 2004-02-05 13:33:39
|
> > > OK, I got it to work with the --ignore-whitespace patch option > > > (except for one, which I did manually). > > > > > > Next time, please _attach_ the patch file. > > > > ...if it's not possible to preserve the tabs I might want to add. > > Otherwise try to attach the patch without compressing it so one > > can view it inline. > > next time i send the patch inline and as attachment :-) > as i done before !!! Cool! :-) > i've sent bruce the patches again as file attachement for checkin, not > to the list... I checked them in yesterday with a little manual work. Please make sure everything is correct in CVS. > not a french one Whew! :-) - BS |
|
From: Oliver J. <oli...@mo...> - 2004-02-06 11:59:24
|
On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 14:33, Bruce Smith wrote: > I checked them in yesterday with a little manual work. > Please make sure everything is correct in CVS. > looks like all is ok :-) but will do next week (if i find some time) a full rebuild again to check again, how many packages didn't compile with kernel 2.6. thanx Oliver |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2004-02-06 13:41:18
|
> On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 14:33, Bruce Smith wrote: > >> I checked them in yesterday with a little manual work. >> Please make sure everything is correct in CVS. >> > > looks like all is ok :-) but will do next week (if i find some time) a > full rebuild again to check again, how many packages didn't compile with > kernel 2.6. Yeah use a fresh lfssystem and check out the Python compile. ;-) -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |