On 01/05/2004 11:59:27 PM Tim Tait wrote:
>hzu...@ra... wrote:
>
>On 01/04/2004 10:55:55 PM Tim Tait wrote:
>
>
>I get this error when booting of the HD when it attempts to mount the
>ISO image:
>
>grsec: attempted resource overstep by requesting 2864099328 for
>RLIMIT_STACK against limit 8388608 by (busybox:83) UID(0) EUID(0),
>parent (mount_cdrom:64) UID(0) EUID(0)
>ISO 9660 Extensions: Microsoft Joliet Level 3
>ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A
>
>It does boot, but leaves /initrd/mnt with the hd mounted on it.
>
>
>This is an open "bug".
>Since you're mounting the ISO within the initrd, initrd can't be
>unmounted.
>You can fix it if you want. ;-)
>
>Ahh. So is the grsecurity blurb not really a problem then? Seemed like
>a big overstep:)
>
>I'll look at fixing the mount issue, or are you saying it can't be done?
I'm sure it can be done somehow, I just didn't find a easy solution yet.
(the initrd/mnt part)
I'm not sure about the grsecurity error, this should not come up. I have no
idea why busybox is requesting 2 GB stack....
Heiko
|