|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@ar...> - 2003-12-20 22:16:00
|
I updated the latest, mrproper, new lfssystem, and now busybox build is hanging awaiting answers for some kind of a "make config" type thing. According to the log, busybox (pre3) is asking this question: Enable reverse sort (CONFIG_FEATURE_SORT_REVERSE) [Y/n/?] (NEW) - BS |
|
From: Friedrich L. <fl...@fl...> - 2003-12-20 22:24:26
|
Bruce Smith wrote on 20.12.2003 23:15 MET:
> I updated the latest, mrproper, new lfssystem, and now busybox build is
> hanging awaiting answers for some kind of a "make config" type thing.
>
> According to the log, busybox (pre3) is asking this question:
> Enable reverse sort (CONFIG_FEATURE_SORT_REVERSE) [Y/n/?] (NEW)
CONFIG_FEATURE_SORT_REVERSE: ?
?
Enable the `-r' option that allows sort to sort lines of ?
text in reverse. ?
How about running
yes N | make oldconfig
in the busybox script?
--
MfG / Regards
Friedrich Lobenstock
____________________________________________________________________
Friedrich Lobenstock Linux Services Lobenstock
URL: http://www.lsl.at/ Email: fl...@fl...
____________________________________________________________________
|
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2003-12-20 22:36:18
|
Friedrich Lobenstock wrote: > Bruce Smith wrote on 20.12.2003 23:15 MET: > >> I updated the latest, mrproper, new lfssystem, and now busybox build is >> hanging awaiting answers for some kind of a "make config" type thing. >> >> According to the log, busybox (pre3) is asking this question: >> Enable reverse sort (CONFIG_FEATURE_SORT_REVERSE) [Y/n/?] (NEW) > > > CONFIG_FEATURE_SORT_REVERSE: > ? > > ? > Enable the `-r' option that allows sort to sort lines > of ? > text in > reverse. > ? > > > How about running > yes N | make oldconfig > in the busybox script? > I don't yes this on purpose. When we upgrade to a newer release, then we see the new paramters. The same counts for the Kernel. Heiko |
|
From: Friedrich L. <fl...@fl...> - 2003-12-20 23:13:24
|
Heiko Zuerker wrote on 20.12.2003 23:35 MET: > Friedrich Lobenstock wrote: > >> How about running >> yes N | make oldconfig >> in the busybox script? > > I don't yes this on purpose. > When we upgrade to a newer release, then we see the new paramters. The > same counts for the Kernel. I thought so, but one might make a suggestion :-) Anyway so we spotted that you needed to update the config in CVS ;-) -- MfG / Regards Friedrich Lobenstock ____________________________________________________________________ Friedrich Lobenstock Linux Services Lobenstock URL: http://www.lsl.at/ Email: fl...@fl... ____________________________________________________________________ |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2003-12-21 04:06:37
|
Friedrich Lobenstock wrote: > Heiko Zuerker wrote on 20.12.2003 23:35 MET: > >> Friedrich Lobenstock wrote: >> >>> How about running >>> yes N | make oldconfig >>> in the busybox script? >> >> >> I don't yes this on purpose. >> When we upgrade to a newer release, then we see the new paramters. >> The same counts for the Kernel. > > > I thought so, but one might make a suggestion :-) Of course, that's the only way how we get forward. > Anyway so we spotted that you needed to update the config in > CVS ;-) correct ;-) Heiko |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2003-12-20 22:26:21
|
Bruce Smith wrote: >I updated the latest, mrproper, new lfssystem, and now busybox build is >hanging awaiting answers for some kind of a "make config" type thing. > >According to the log, busybox (pre3) is asking this question: >Enable reverse sort (CONFIG_FEATURE_SORT_REVERSE) [Y/n/?] (NEW) > > I reverted back the busybox version. Do an update from CVS and make sure you have busybox 1.0-pre3 . It's enough just to delete pre4 , unpack the pre3 and continue with "make build" Heiko |
|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@ar...> - 2003-12-20 22:30:15
|
> >I updated the latest, mrproper, new lfssystem, and now busybox build is > >hanging awaiting answers for some kind of a "make config" type thing. > > > >According to the log, busybox (pre3) is asking this question: > >Enable reverse sort (CONFIG_FEATURE_SORT_REVERSE) [Y/n/?] (NEW) > > > I reverted back the busybox version. > Do an update from CVS and make sure you have busybox 1.0-pre3 . > > It's enough just to delete pre4 , unpack the pre3 and continue with > "make build" This is a problem with pre3. I have all the latest updates. - BS |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2003-12-20 22:41:16
|
Bruce Smith wrote: >>>I updated the latest, mrproper, new lfssystem, and now busybox build is >>>hanging awaiting answers for some kind of a "make config" type thing. >>> >>>According to the log, busybox (pre3) is asking this question: >>>Enable reverse sort (CONFIG_FEATURE_SORT_REVERSE) [Y/n/?] (NEW) >>> >>> >>> >>I reverted back the busybox version. >>Do an update from CVS and make sure you have busybox 1.0-pre3 . >> >>It's enough just to delete pre4 , unpack the pre3 and continue with >>"make build" >> >> > >This is a problem with pre3. I have all the latest updates. > > Ah shit, I forgott to update the config file in the build system. I just checked it in, update from CVS then it should work. Sorry for this. Heiko |
|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@ar...> - 2003-12-20 22:44:44
|
> >This is a problem with pre3. I have all the latest updates. > > > Ah shit, I forgott to update the config file in the build system. > I just checked it in, update from CVS then it should work. > > Sorry for this. It works (build got past busybox anyway). Thanks! - BS |