Heiko Zuerker wrote:
> Bruce Smith wrote:
>
>> mrproper, new lfssystem, ...
>>
>>
>> if gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../include -I../include
>> -I/usr/include -g -O2 -Wall -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-prototypes
>> -Wpointer-arith -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -MT ntp_io.o -MD -MP -MF
>> ".deps/ntp_io.Tpo" \
>> -c -o ntp_io.o `test -f 'ntp_io.c' || echo './'`ntp_io.c; \
>> then mv -f ".deps/ntp_io.Tpo" ".deps/ntp_io.Po"; \
>> else rm -f ".deps/ntp_io.Tpo"; exit 1; \
>> fi
>> ntp_io.c: In function `io_multicast_add':
>> ntp_io.c:838: Internal compiler error in add_insn_before, at
>> emit-rtl.c:3552
>> Please submit a full bug report,
>> with preprocessed source if appropriate.
>> See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
>> make[3]: *** [ntp_io.o] Error 1
>> make[3]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/ntp-4.2.0/ntpd'
>> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> make[2]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/ntp-4.2.0'
>> make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
>> make[1]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/ntp-4.2.0'
>> ERROR
>> /data/build/scripts/ntp build failed
>> make: *** [build] Error 1
>>
>>
> The ftp server has ntp 4.1.2
> I downgraded a couple days ago, since 4.2.0 fails to compile.
OOOPS
Forgott to upload it for 1.1, but it's on the server now.
Heiko
|