Bruce Smith wrote:
>>Sorry if my question has already been discussed, but is it possible to
>>recover Devil-linux's "Configuration Media" from :
>> - an hard disk drive ?
>> - a NFS volume ?
>> - the devil-linux's cdrom ?
>>
>>
>
>No on the first two, but yes DL can read the config from it's own CD
>upon boot. If DL can't find a floppy or USB flash drive, then it will
>check for the etc.tar.bz2 file in the root directory of the CD.
>
>The distribution comes with a script that lets you custom add or change
>files on the CD (makes a new ISO). You can use this to add your config
>to the CD.
>
I was just checking the linuxrc script, either I'm still not awake (very
much possible).,,
I didn't find the part were you load the etc.tar.bz2 from the CD ROM
Heiko
|