> i have some problems with the build enviroment ....
> 1. mostly on login at cvs cvs -d:pserver:ano...@cv...-
> linux.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/devil-linux login
> i get a error anonymous not allowed ...
> today i was lucky and it works ... do i need a password (somtimes) ???
No, it's just busy at times. Keep trying.
> 2. now i think (hope) i have all the files, but when i try to make build i
> get this:
> ---------snip-----------------
> root:/build# make build
>
> executing prepare with option build
> ERROR
> /usr/include/asm found and is a directory
> please remove or rename it
> ERROR
> /build/scripts/prepare build failed
> make: *** [build] Error 1
> root:/build#
> ---------snap-----------------
I had a similar problem with I first started.
It turns out I was using the wrong lfssystem image.
For DL 0.6 you should be using the one with this name:
lfssystem-cvs-20030127-i486-stripped.tar.bz2
The other one is for an older release of DL.
- BS
|