Friedrich Lobenstock wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just booted the latest cvs snapshot of devil and it would not want
> to initialize the empty vfat floppy (image) in vmware. I had to reformat
> the floppy (image) to ext2 to get it going.
>
> The info printed out is:
> searching for configuration media
> VFS: Can't find ext2 filesystem on dev fd(2,0)
> Unable to identify CD-ROM format.
> Please insert Configuration Media and press the 'any-key'
>
> First I thought that the VFS warning should be normal as I know that
> the floppy is vfat, but then I tried it with a ext2 formated floppy.
> I see that we now have vfat as module, but I think it does not get
> loaded.
>
Shit, I thought mount takes care of the loading.
I'll add the support back into the kernel, since this will be the most
common used method.
Heiko
|