On 06/13/2003 10:04:46 AM Friedrich Lobenstock wrote:
>Heiko Zuerker wrote:
>>
>> That's the only advantage I see.
>> Of course there's one disadvantage: we're dependend on this project
>then.
>> If they stop maintaining it, or change their rules, then we have to
>do it
>> manually again.
>> On the other hand, creating a new LFS system is only necessary 1-2
>times a
>> year.
>
>What I would want is their build system and not their binary only
>distribtution. So if they won't do it anymore we at least can do
>it ourselves.
>
>Heiko would you as project leader want to contact them? It's easier
>for you and me because they all seem to be Germans - so we have at
>least a common language which I think helps in negotiating.
Sure. Can you remind me next week?
In a few hours I'll go to the beach for 2 days and the Notebook stays h=
ome!
Nope, I won't miss the 2 hour season premier of Stargate SG1 ! The PVR =
is
programmed, let's just hope the computer doesn't crash. ;-)
cya
Heiko
=
|