From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2002-04-11 23:00:05
Hey folks,
I'm out of town until end of next week.
It's not sure that I'll have Internet access, so I would appreciate it,
when you could watch the forum on the website and answer emails to the
mailinglist.
Thanks
--
cu
Heiko
We are Penguin, Resistance is futile!
http://www.devil-linux.org
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2002-06-29 14:21:22
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
Hey,
I'm out of town for the next 4 weeks. I'm not sure how often I can read
my emails, but I'll try to do it at least once a day.
Please try to help out eachother.
I also expect to release shortly after this time the version 0.5 and
Beta 1 of 0.6.
Heiko
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6-2 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
iEYEARECAAYFAj0dwGUACgkQzRJAyNsjWPmnwQCeP14QWVTL9epPr67+Z4W8GpnV
kVcAoKkwSwQj/PB71EmSz4A2o4zc2vQB
=Iwvu
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2003-03-28 02:54:57
Hey folks,
I will be out of town from Friday until next week Thursday.
I'm not sure if I can read my emails and when how often.
Have fun and help eachother (as usual) !
--
Regards
Heiko
We are Penguin, resistance is futile!
http://www.devil-linux.org
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2003-09-22 01:51:17
Howdy folks!
I'm out of town for most of this week and don't know how often I can
read my emails, so please help eachother (as always).
cya
Heiko
P.S. anybody living in Cleveland, OH and wants to grab a beer?