Hi,
first of all, it seems that I'm near to get the chroot stuff running.
I still have some stuff to do by hand, but it seems, that bind (my test daemon) is running in the jail. When this is finished, we can go ahead and create jails for most of the daemons.
Here is a problem I have:
The chrooted daemons should be able to log to syslog, of course.
For this, I have to dynamically modify /etc/syslog-ng/syslog-ng.conf .
I know that this is possible with sed and awk, but I have no clue how to do this.
E.g. I have to modify this line
source src { unix-dgram("/dev/log"); internal(); file("/proc/kmsg"); };
and add the string 'unix-dgram("/jail/ISC_BIND/dev/log"); ' within the { } brackets.
I was thinking to have a file syslog-ng.conf.master, which I modify and save as syslog-ng.conf.
Can somebody tell me the sed and awk commands for that?
Thanks!
--
cu
Heiko
http://www.devil-linux.org
|