John van V. wrote:
> These servers will start with stuff in the GPL but we may very likely add
> commercial servers such as Oracle or Sybase.. maybe even Veritas.
I'm wondering, if a "normal" distribution would be better for that.
> I will spare you questions on CVS, but once I get that figured out I will need
> to know how to get the build scripts running.
When you download the bz2 file and unpack it, there is a small
documentation (DEVELOPER) which explains the starting part.
You also need to download a lot of stuff from our FTP Server. This part
is also explained in the doc file.
Once you reach the part where the documentation ends, we'll be happy to
ask your questions.
You also posted on the forum, right? There it sounded like you already
have the proper build system.
I hope we can also benefit your work and you will send us improvements.
When you agree to that, I can even give you write access to the CVS tree.
--
cu
Heiko
We are Penguin, Resistance is futile!
http://www.devil-linux.org
|