Feature Requests item #520471, was opened at 2002-02-20 06:17
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=520471&group_id=34096
Category: Base System
Group: None
Status: Open
Priority: 5
Submitted By: Heiko Zuerker (smiley73)
Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Summary: multiple uplink connections same time
Initial Comment:
from the forum:
***************
Hello to all,
I like to use devil-linux for my firewall, but one
thing that prevent me from doing, is that i can't
configure to support multiple uplink, to load balance
and transparent failover functionality. Base on the
ff. http://linuxvirtualserver.org/~julian/nano.txt, i
need to apply this patch
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/~julian/#routes.
My main suggestion is, can you please apply this patch
next release? or how can I apply with the existng
release? (but it needs to pass the highest level of
security scrutiny before it can be applied..)
btw.. I'm using rh 7.2 as my firewall with the patch
discribe above, two different uplink provider, and it
works great..
Hope i can use it on devil-linux too...
Thank you and More Power!!!
darryl
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410646&aid=520471&group_id=34096
|