|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2002-02-15 02:30:29
|
Hello guys, I just started investigation the build problems on a freshly installed system, let's see what I find. "make menuconfig" doesn't work for me either. This one really needs to be fixed. I keep you posted. -- cu Heiko http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2002-02-15 04:10:26
|
CVS version of zebra is also not working. -- cu Heiko http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2002-02-16 00:00:22
|
On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:04:20 -0500 "Heiko Zuerker" <he...@zu...> wrote: > CVS version of zebra is also not working. Gunther, do you really need the CVS version of Zebra? With the usage of CVS versions, it's always hard to find a working one. -- cu Heiko http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: <no...@so...> - 2002-02-15 04:35:33
|
Bugs item #517829, was opened at 2002-02-14 20:35 You can respond by visiting: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=517829&group_id=34096 Category: Build System Group: None Status: Open Resolution: None Priority: 9 Submitted By: Heiko Zuerker (smiley73) Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody) Summary: problems with build system Initial Comment: build system is not working properly lot's of packages don't compile, could be because of the new lfs system. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- You can respond by visiting: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=517829&group_id=34096 |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2002-02-15 04:40:29
|
And Perl has problems with libgdbm, as reported by Gunther. It seems, that I have to do some fixing this weekend. I won't be able to do it on Friday, so either you find the problem or you have to wait after the weekend. -- cu Heiko http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2002-02-16 00:00:22
|
On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:30:27 -0500 "Heiko Zuerker" <he...@zu...> wrote: > And Perl has problems with libgdbm, as reported by Gunther. The gdbm problem is solved now. The configure script did not update the prefix variable. As a workaround I modified the make commands to set the prefix. -- cu Heiko http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Gunther S. <Gu...@St...> - 2002-02-16 14:31:17
|
Hi, I'm really sorry but I've deleted the mail where you said how make menuconfig has been replaced. Could someone send me the latest working config-file for the build-system please ? Thanks, Gunther -----Ursprungliche Nachricht----- Von: dev...@li... [mailto:dev...@li...]Im Auftrag von Heiko Zuerker Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Februar 2002 05:30 An: dev...@li... Betreff: Re: [Devil-linux-develop] problems with build system And Perl has problems with libgdbm, as reported by Gunther. It seems, that I have to do some fixing this weekend. I won't be able to do it on Friday, so either you find the problem or you have to wait after the weekend. -- cu Heiko http://www.devil-linux.org _______________________________________________ Devil-linux-develop mailing list Dev...@li... https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop |
|
From: <no...@so...> - 2002-02-16 00:13:49
|
Bugs item #517829, was opened at 2002-02-14 20:35 You can respond by visiting: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=517829&group_id=34096 Category: Build System Group: None >Status: Closed >Resolution: Fixed Priority: 9 Submitted By: Heiko Zuerker (smiley73) >Assigned to: Heiko Zuerker (smiley73) Summary: problems with build system Initial Comment: build system is not working properly lot's of packages don't compile, could be because of the new lfs system. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- You can respond by visiting: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=517829&group_id=34096 |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2002-02-16 00:30:28
|
The build system is running again, except of 2 things: make menuconfig still doesn't work -> me zebra doesn't compile -> Gunther -- cu Heiko http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2002-02-16 06:00:08
|
Heiko Zuerker wrote: >make menuconfig still doesn't work -> me > Remove this from the list. I changed to the lxdialog, which is included in the Kernel sources. I hope this works fine now. The menuconfig is still very "easy", but at least it works (again). -- cu Heiko http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2002-02-17 01:25:27
|
I just finished a new test run on a completly new and clean system. Except of Zebra, everything works fine now. -- cu Heiko http://www.devil-linux.org |