Russell Coker wrote:
>On Sun, 14 Oct 2001 00:27, you wrote:
>
>>>I am the maintainer of Portslave, a GPL package to add RADIUS client
>>>functionality to the pppd.
>>>
>>>Adding Portslave functionality to Devil Linux would involve a single
>>>config file (<2K in size) and two shared objects and two binaries that
>>>are in total ~90K in size on the CD-ROM. Also it would require a minor
>>>patch to the pppd.
>>>
>>>Let me know if you'd like to do this, I'll be happy to work with whoever
>>>is doing the pppd package.
>>>
>>I looked at the site http://master-portslave.linuxrouter.org ( freshmeat
>>record ) and saw that there was no update since 1999.
>>I don't want to add software which is not maintained.
>>Or is there another website?
>>
>
>It's project "portslave" on Sourceforge, and it's updated about once a week.
>The project has been forked many times and you can find many unmaintained
>versions...
>
Hi,
ok then this is something different.
I'm happy to add it to the list.
It will be included in our next release.
--
cu
Heiko
I am root, resistance is futile!
http://www.devil-linux.org
|