Hey,
On Wed, July 19, 2006 15:33, Roland Pabel wrote:
> I build a clean 1.2.10 yesterday and it's running fine. Nice work :-)
> I thought this would be a good time to send some patches of mine that I
> have been integrating into my last builds:
[...]
I'm extremly busy right now, but I saved the mail in my todo folder.
If any other the other write-access enabled developers has time, feel free
to check the patches in.
> And the question: anyone noticed this too?
> root@one:/proc # iwconfig wlan0 txpower off
> Warning: Driver for device wlan0 recommend version 18 of Wireless
> Extension,
> but has been compiled with version 16, therefore some driver features may
> not be available... I haven't had time to look into this yet...
I'm not 100% sure, but I think this is related to the Kernel wifi support.
--
Regards
Heiko Zuerker
http://www.devil-linux.org
|