On Sunday 22 January 2006 19:14, Heiko Zuerker wrote:
Hello Heiko,
some time ago I had a problem to compile ...
Sorry, I was busy with other things, and don't find the reason for the compile
break - until now.
> > - Linx-PAM failed:
> > /build/tmp/LOGS/build/Linux-PAM
> >
> >
> > make[4]: Entering directory `/build/tmp/Linux-PAM-0.99.2.1/doc/specs'
> > bison -y parse.y ./padout < ./draft-morgan-pam.raw >
> > draft-morgan-pam-current.txt /bin/sh: ./padout: No such file or directory
> > make[4]: *** [spec] Error 127
> > make[4]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
>
> Are you using Fedora ?
> If yes, did you turn off exec-shield?
No, I'm using Gento, 64bit, on a dual machine.
Here is the reason - it breaks paralle builds on SMP machines:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/pam-list/2006-January/msg00016.html
Index: pam/doc/specs/Makefile.am
===================================================================
RCS file: /home/cvs/repository/distribution/Base/pam/doc/specs/Makefile.am,v
retrieving revision 1.1.1.1
diff -u -r1.1.1.1 Makefile.am
--- pam/doc/specs/Makefile.am 27 Sep 2005 13:38:00 -0000 1.1.1.1
+++ pam/doc/specs/Makefile.am 18 Jan 2006 19:24:07 -0000
@@ -9,7 +9,7 @@
all: padout spec
test -f rfc86.0.txt || cp -p $(srcdir)/rfc86.0.txt .
-spec: draft-morgan-pam.raw
+spec: draft-morgan-pam.raw padout
./padout < $(srcdir)/draft-morgan-pam.raw >
draft-morgan-pam-current.txt
noinst_PROGRAMS = padout
With that patch I was able to compile PAM (Linux-PAM-0.99.3.9 now).
Heiko, could please add this?
Regards
Frank
|