On Thu, July 21, 2005 23:28, Martin Glazer wrote:
> On July 21, 2005 08:08, Heiko Zuerker wrote:
>
>> On Wed, July 20, 2005 22:47, Martin Glazer wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 2 Questions regarding Net::DNS -
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Net-DNS is listed twice in build/scripts/config/perl-ext and appears
>>> to cause it to be compiled twice - any particular reason?
>>
>> Me not paying attention ? ;-)
>>
>
> It happens...
>
>
>>
>>> DL is using version 0.24 and the latest released version is 0.52 -
>>> can we upgrade?
>>
>> I think I had problems doing it and then forgott about it.
>> You can give it a shot if you want.
>>
>
> 0.52 compiled fine although it mentioned that a prerequisite was missing,
> namely Digest::HMAC_MD5 (missing in 0.34 as well) and Net::IP - I'm not
> sure if these are really required or not. Otherwise compiles and installs
> fine - I don't have enough knowledge of perl to actually test if it worked
> OK.
>
>
> Is there anyway to configure the build order of the perl modules?
That's the purpose of the build/scripts/config/perl-ext file.
The modules are compiled in the order they're in there. Of course, any new
modules have to be added there.
--
Regards
Heiko Zuerker
http://www.devil-linux.org
|