On Wednesday 19 January 2005 18:20, Heiko Zuerker wrote:
> > Hi,
> > because of the requests for siproxd, I've been finalizing that patch with
> > Frank Pieczynski. I'll send it in after I've confirmed it works with
> > 1.3-cvs
> > (hopefully tomorrow) . I wanted to put the option into Network|Services,
> > but
> > that menu is now crammed with over 35 options. Since there is already
> > Network|Mail and others, I created two new sections: Network|WWW (for
> > apache,
> > php, squid) and Network|Communations (for SER, openh323gk and then
> > siproxd).
> > If no one objects against this, please apply ...
>
> You can try to bribe Bruce into doing it. ;-)
can't afford, I'm kinda short on money ;-)
> Sounds good to me, but I won't get to it before the weekend.
It's ok, I've changed the siproxd scripts for 1.3-cvs, but won't start a build
now. I think I'll rather take my USB drive with the DL devel stuff to the
university tomorrow and feed the build to my new Dual Xeon 3.2GHz
workstation. I haven't done any serious computations with it yet, let's see
how good it really is :-) If it works, I'll send the patches tomorrow...
cu
Roland
--
ICQ UIN 49339118 Linux Counter #88774
GPG-Key 1024D/59C6AFA6 2003-02-07 Roland Pabel <ro...@pa...>
|