Le Mardi 10 F=E9vrier 2004 15:01, Heiko Zuerker a =E9crit :
> > I planned to add a squid redirector (squidguard) in DL and i ask me if
> > this is
> > not allready planned ?
>
> Not that I know.
>
> > I have make squidgard pakage for DL, This application need an old versi=
on
> > of
> > berkley db and i have make this package too. but i dont found how modify
> > the
> > file 'ld.so.conf' in build process and how this change is apply for the
> > rest
> > of the build process
>
> You should not need to modify this file, what's the change you want to do?
> If you just have to add a line, use something like this:
> echo "my new line" >> $ETCDIR/etc/ld.so.conf
Yes, i just want add a line.=20
>
> > ps; sorry for my poor english, i'm french ;-)
>
> Excuses ;-)
> (for most of us English is a second language...)
>
> And don't forgett to send us the patch later, so we can include it. ;-)
Of course ;-)
I work on the stable release (1.0.4) and for my test i have rebuild entierl=
y=20
DL (with XFS support) and when the build process try to apply XFS patch it=
=20
stop and saw this patch is allready apply.
Any idea ?
=20
Regards.
|