On December 26, 2003 11:45 am, Heiko Zuerker wrote:
> Hey
>
> Martin Glazer wrote:
> >Attached is the DL scripts for l2tpd as well as patches for the
> > downloadable version.
> >
> >[.............]
> >
> >Please let me know if there are any problems.
>
> I did the following changes:
> - removed the commented out patches from the build script
> - changed the spaces to tabs
> - removed the creation of the man directories (I fixed this in the
> functions script)
> - added " || exit 1" to all mkdir commands (just a precaution)
Thanks... I should have picked those all up before I posted. I had it in my
mind to clean everything up, but in my rush to get ready and get it out
before I left, I forgot :-(
>
> Except of those minor issues, everything looks fine.
>
> I checked the stuff in.
>
Excellent. Can someone also add a watch for updates to freshmeat.
Thanks
Martin
|