> >> Yes, it's enough. I had modified .config file and changed
> >> "CONFIG_INITRD_FS=EXT2" to "CONFIG_INITRD_FS=INITRAMFS" before "make clean iso".
> >
> > Should we change the default profile too?
> Since only a part of the job was done, I consciously did not touch the profiles.
> I'm planning to modify (if necessary) "custom-cd" and "install-on-usb" before we
> start to use that option as a default one. I'm not sure but suspect that current
> "install-on-usb" will break booting DL in case of initramfs. So, let's leave it
> as it is for some time.
OK, that makes sense.
> >> PS. I can't see the changes in the "prepare.config"... I added "INITRAMFS" as
> >> an option for initrd.
> >
> > I don't understand. I see INITRAMFS as an option in 'make menuconfig'.
> "cvs diff " shows that all changes are on-site. It looks like I haven't got the
> message from Devil-linux-commit...
I got this prepare.config dl-commit email on the 19th:
...
-menu_add "Build Configuration" list "InitRD Filesystem" CONFIG_INITRD_FS EXT2
+menu_add "Build Configuration" list "InitRD Filesystem" CONFIG_INITRD_FS EXT2 INITRAMFS
...
- BS
|