> >> > Is there a reason NFS support isn't in the kernel? I don't want to be
> >> a
> >> > NFS server, but it'd be handy to be able to mount a NFS drive. And
> >> it'd
> >> > save me from having to install a hard drive in a DL box of mine.
> >>
> >> It's in the feature requests, we just need a volunteer to add it. ;-)
> >
> > Does it require anything other than selecting some more option(s) in the
> > kernel config?
>
> Isn't there a client piece too ?
> (I never really used NFS)
The only client piece I know about is the "mount" command.
(I never really looked into the NFS internals)
When I try to do a NFS mount on DL now, it tells me that
it's not supported in the kernel, so it appears the mount
command is working.
- BS
|