Bruce Smith wrote:
>>>>>>>I also create a "bug" on sourceforge, that the checkfs script is
>>>>>>>not working properly, so we won't forgett it again.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>I think I figured it out. I put a fsck right before every mount.
>>>>>>It seems to work fine for ext3, checking only when needed.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>Once the changes are done, I can check how it behaves on my reiserfs.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>Give it a try. The first draft is checked in. (and cross your
>>>>fingers :)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>OK I'll updated my stuff, I hope my compile runs through this time,
>>>then I can try it on my server.
>>>
>>>I hope you know, when your new script fucks up my server, then I;ll
>>>pay you a visit.... ;-)
>>>
>>>
>>The new mountfs script seems to work fine and the fsck was working
>>perfectly on my reiserfs.
>>
>>
>
>Does this mean that you're not coming to visit? :-)
>
>
This is your lucky day, I'm not coming. ;-)
>>I would say you can close the tracker on SF.
>>
>>
>
>Closed.
>
>
Cool
Heiko
|