|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@ar...> - 2003-10-02 19:04:51
|
checking for gethostbyname... yes checking for gethostname... yes checking for memset... yes checking for strerror... yes checking for HMAC in -lcrypto... yes checking for snmp_open in -lnetsnmp... no configure: error: net-snmp is required for snmptrap option ERROR /data/build/scripts/cpqarrayd build failed make: *** [build] Error 1 So, I added a "--disable-snmptrap" on the ./configure Works now ... (changes are uploaded) - BS |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2003-10-05 13:16:18
|
Bruce Smith wrote: > checking for gethostbyname... yes > checking for gethostname... yes > checking for memset... yes > checking for strerror... yes > checking for HMAC in -lcrypto... yes > checking for snmp_open in -lnetsnmp... no > configure: error: net-snmp is required for snmptrap option > ERROR > /data/build/scripts/cpqarrayd build failed > make: *** [build] Error 1 > > > So, I added a "--disable-snmptrap" on the ./configure > Works now ... (changes are uploaded) I would say you're working with old stuff. We use net-snmp. ;-) I'll remove it again. Heiko |
|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@ar...> - 2003-10-05 15:59:19
|
> > ERROR > > /data/build/scripts/cpqarrayd build failed > > make: *** [build] Error 1 > > > > So, I added a "--disable-snmptrap" on the ./configure > > Works now ... (changes are uploaded) > > I would say you're working with old stuff. Yup, my post was 2-3 days old, before you uploaded all your changes. > We use net-snmp. ;-) Yup. > I'll remove it again. Cool. - BS |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2003-10-05 20:16:19
|
Bruce Smith wrote: > checking for gethostbyname... yes > checking for gethostname... yes > checking for memset... yes > checking for strerror... yes > checking for HMAC in -lcrypto... yes > checking for snmp_open in -lnetsnmp... no > configure: error: net-snmp is required for snmptrap option > ERROR > /data/build/scripts/cpqarrayd build failed > make: *** [build] Error 1 > > > So, I added a "--disable-snmptrap" on the ./configure > Works now ... (changes are uploaded) > I ran into the same problem today. The config name changed, since the name of the application changed. This resulted in not compiling net-snmp. Do a menuconfig and check Networking/Services and make sure NET-SNMP is enabled. cya Heiko |
|
From: Bruce S. <br...@ar...> - 2003-10-05 20:23:37
|
> > /data/build/scripts/cpqarrayd build failed > > make: *** [build] Error 1 > > > > So, I added a "--disable-snmptrap" on the ./configure > > Works now ... (changes are uploaded) > > I ran into the same problem today. > > The config name changed, since the name of the application changed. This > resulted in not compiling net-snmp. > Do a menuconfig and check Networking/Services and make sure NET-SNMP is > enabled. Maybe the script should have a "if" the config option is not enabled then add the "--disable-snmptrap" option? - BS |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2003-10-05 20:36:17
|
Bruce Smith wrote: >>>/data/build/scripts/cpqarrayd build failed >>>make: *** [build] Error 1 >>> >>>So, I added a "--disable-snmptrap" on the ./configure >>>Works now ... (changes are uploaded) >> >>I ran into the same problem today. >> >>The config name changed, since the name of the application changed. This >>resulted in not compiling net-snmp. >>Do a menuconfig and check Networking/Services and make sure NET-SNMP is >>enabled. > > > Maybe the script should have a "if" the config option is not enabled > then add the "--disable-snmptrap" option? CPQArray won't even work without SNMP Heiko |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2003-10-05 20:51:16
|
Heiko Zuerker wrote: > Bruce Smith wrote: > >>>> /data/build/scripts/cpqarrayd build failed >>>> make: *** [build] Error 1 >>>> >>>> So, I added a "--disable-snmptrap" on the ./configure Works now ... >>>> (changes are uploaded) >>> >>> >>> I ran into the same problem today. >>> >>> The config name changed, since the name of the application changed. >>> This resulted in not compiling net-snmp. >>> Do a menuconfig and check Networking/Services and make sure NET-SNMP >>> is enabled. >> >> >> >> Maybe the script should have a "if" the config option is not enabled >> then add the "--disable-snmptrap" option? > > > CPQArray won't even work without SNMP I modified the config script, so cpqarray is only available when net-snmp is selected. Heiko |
|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@ar...> - 2003-10-05 22:20:23
|
> > Maybe the script should have a "if" the config option is not enabled > > then add the "--disable-snmptrap" option? > > CPQArray won't even work without SNMP Then why does it have the option: "--disable-snmptrap" ??? (I don't even know what cpqarray is ... :) - BS |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2003-10-05 22:41:18
|
Bruce Smith wrote: >>>Maybe the script should have a "if" the config option is not enabled >>>then add the "--disable-snmptrap" option? >> >>CPQArray won't even work without SNMP > > > Then why does it have the option: "--disable-snmptrap" ??? I have no clue, I guess I should read the readme. > (I don't even know what cpqarray is ... :) That's a monitoring program for Compaq Array Controllers. Heiko |