|
From: Zsolt Z. <zs...@ma...> - 2004-11-03 19:02:25
|
Sorry for breaking the thread. Forwarded message: Hey Zsolt, >> I would like that you upgrade the LCD4Linux package from 0.9.11 version >> to latest cvs version in 1.2 and main tree. >> http://lcd4linux.sourceforge.net/download.html > > Can you explain why? Hi Heiko, Yes, I am trying to explain it. The 0.9.11 version is not maintained anymore. The developers of LCD4Linux rewrote the whole code and they say that it is stable enough, it lacks only the documentation ;-) But you are right in hesitating to upgrade to the cvs version. I'll refresh my build system and I try to do it for myself. If it'll be successfull then I'll report it to you. Bye, Zsolt |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2005-01-22 18:26:47
|
Zsolt Zsiros wrote: >HZ>> Yes I would prefer to do it this way, since I can't test it. > >ZZ> Hi Heiko, > >ZZ> Finally i had some time to test the lcd4linux-cvs20041230 (downloaded >ZZ> from 1.3 devel dir). It has also 0.10.0-RC1 version number but I think >ZZ> that cvs%DATE is more exact. >ZZ> It compiled successfully and works well since 1st jan. >ZZ> Please add it to 1.2-patches branch too. > >One more thing: I attach a small patch for the lcd4linux init >script because of the major change in the lcd4linux.conf syntax. > > > Updated & patches applied. -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Zsiros Z. <zs...@ma...> - 2005-01-24 07:40:42
|
> >One more thing: I attach a small patch for the lcd4linux init > >script because of the major change in the lcd4linux.conf syntax. > > > Updated & patches applied. > Thank you, Zsolt |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2004-11-03 19:21:31
|
> Sorry for breaking the thread. > > Forwarded message: > > Hey Zsolt, > > >> I would like that you upgrade the LCD4Linux package from 0.9.11 > version > >> to latest cvs version in 1.2 and main tree. > >> http://lcd4linux.sourceforge.net/download.html > > > > Can you explain why? > > Hi Heiko, > > Yes, I am trying to explain it. > The 0.9.11 version is not maintained anymore. The developers of > LCD4Linux rewrote the whole code and they say that it is stable > enough, it lacks only the documentation ;-) > > But you are right in hesitating to upgrade to the cvs version. > I'll refresh my build system and I try to do it for myself. > If it'll be successfull then I'll report it to you. Yes I would prefer to do it this way, since I can't test it. -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |
|
From: Zsolt Z. <zs...@ma...> - 2005-01-09 07:37:57
|
Hello Heiko, Wednesday, November 3, 2004, 8:20:45 PM, you wrote: >> But you are right in hesitating to upgrade to the cvs version. >> I'll refresh my build system and I try to do it for myself. >> If it'll be successfull then I'll report it to you. HZ> Yes I would prefer to do it this way, since I can't test it. Hi Heiko, Finally i had some time to test the lcd4linux-cvs20041230 (downloaded from 1.3 devel dir). It has also 0.10.0-RC1 version number but I think that cvs%DATE is more exact. It compiled successfully and works well since 1st jan. Please add it to 1.2-patches branch too. Bye, Zsolt |
|
From: Zsolt Z. <zs...@ma...> - 2005-01-09 12:55:43
Attachments:
lcd4linux.init.patch
|
HZ>> Yes I would prefer to do it this way, since I can't test it. ZZ> Hi Heiko, ZZ> Finally i had some time to test the lcd4linux-cvs20041230 (downloaded ZZ> from 1.3 devel dir). It has also 0.10.0-RC1 version number but I think ZZ> that cvs%DATE is more exact. ZZ> It compiled successfully and works well since 1st jan. ZZ> Please add it to 1.2-patches branch too. One more thing: I attach a small patch for the lcd4linux init script because of the major change in the lcd4linux.conf syntax. Sorry for my neglect. Bye, Zsolt |
|
From: Zsolt Z. <zs...@ma...> - 2005-01-18 20:54:40
Attachments:
lcd4linux.init.patch
|
Hi Heiko, Did you get my following mail? I didn't get any feedback from you. Bye, Zsolt ps: I have sent another patch (multiple ADSL connections at startup) on 3th Oct 2004 but I didn't get neither reject nor commit... This is a forwarded message From: Zsolt Zsiros <zs...@ma...> To: dev...@li... Date: Sunday, January 9, 2005, 1:55:29 PM Subject: [Devil-linux-develop] Re: LCD4Linux cvs ===8<==============Original message text=============== HZ>> Yes I would prefer to do it this way, since I can't test it. ZZ> Hi Heiko, ZZ> Finally i had some time to test the lcd4linux-cvs20041230 (downloaded ZZ> from 1.3 devel dir). It has also 0.10.0-RC1 version number but I think ZZ> that cvs%DATE is more exact. ZZ> It compiled successfully and works well since 1st jan. ZZ> Please add it to 1.2-patches branch too. One more thing: I attach a small patch for the lcd4linux init script because of the major change in the lcd4linux.conf syntax. Sorry for my neglect. Bye, Zsolt ===8<===========End of original message text=========== |
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2005-01-19 00:23:47
|
Zsolt Zsiros wrote: >Hi Heiko, > >Did you get my following mail? >I didn't get any feedback from you. > > > It's still in my to do folder, so it's not forgotten yet. ;-) >Bye, Zsolt > >ps: I have sent another patch (multiple ADSL connections at startup) >on 3th Oct 2004 but I didn't get neither reject nor commit... > > > This one is also still in my todo folder. I have to apologize, sometimes it just takes a while until I apply patches. -- Regards Heiko Zuerker http://www.devil-linux.org |