On 06/19/2003 09:56:25 PM Bruce Smith wrote:
>> I also see no help
>
>OK, I had help loaded for a couple items (as a sample), and they didn'=
t
>show up on mine either.
>
>The problem is I created the help file in /etc/sysconfig/ and both of =
us
>were using an _old_ etc.tar.bz2 config, which doesn't contain the file=
.
>
>If you want to see the help work, copy "software-help" to your
>/etc/sysconfig/ (or start with a fresh config), go to "Services" in
>setup, and the first two items should have help on the bottom line.
>
>Should I move the "software-help" file out of /etc so we don't have th=
is
>problem in the future? If so, where should I put it?
/usr/share/devillinux/software-help would be cool, or?
This folder is actually under $CDDIR and will not eat up any ramdisk sp=
ace.
Heiko
=
|