On 06/11/2003 07:22:43 PM Heiko Zuerker wrote:
>Bruce Smith wrote:
>> I uploaded the source tar-file for dialog, created the necessary
>scripts
>> to compile and install dialog. It's all seems to be working. I bui=
lt
>> and created a new ISO with dialog, and it runs my setup script in DL=
>> running under VMware.
>>
>> So I tried to check in my changes in, but it won't let me:
>> cvs add scripts/dialog
>>
>> It said it was already there, but I didn't have it. Looking at:
>>
>http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/devil-linux/build/scrip=
ts
>/#dirlist
>> There is a _directory_ named "dialog" under build/scripts with nothi=
ng
>> in it (everything is in the attic). The attic stuff looks like an o=
ld
>> version of dialog.
>>
>> So, what do I do?
>>
>> Rename my scripts/dialog file to a different name?
>> If so, what should I call it?
>>
>> Delete or rename the existing scripts/dialog on CVS to something els=
e?
>> If so, how what ... ?
>>
>> Help! :-)
>
>I tried it, too. But no chance.
>I wrote a support request to the SF team, they can delete the folder i=
n
>the repository.
I just got a reply from SF, you should be able to check it in now.
Heiko
=
|