Bruce Smith wrote:
> I uploaded the source tar-file for dialog, created the necessary scripts
> to compile and install dialog. It's all seems to be working. I built
> and created a new ISO with dialog, and it runs my setup script in DL
> running under VMware.
>
> So I tried to check in my changes in, but it won't let me:
> cvs add scripts/dialog
>
> It said it was already there, but I didn't have it. Looking at:
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/devil-linux/build/scripts/#dirlist
> There is a _directory_ named "dialog" under build/scripts with nothing
> in it (everything is in the attic). The attic stuff looks like an old
> version of dialog.
>
> So, what do I do?
>
> Rename my scripts/dialog file to a different name?
> If so, what should I call it?
>
> Delete or rename the existing scripts/dialog on CVS to something else?
> If so, how what ... ?
>
> Help! :-)
I tried it, too. But no chance.
I wrote a support request to the SF team, they can delete the folder in
the repository.
Heiko.
|