On 05/23/2003 08:45:27 AM Bruce Smith wrote:
>Currently I have a script written that will edit the two files:
>/etc/sysconfig/[software,config] It's not fancy, but it works.
>A lot of Q&A, like the kernel "make config".
>
>Speaking of my scripts, is it permissible to post them to this mailing=
>list for people to comment on, or should I upload them somewhere
>(where?), and post a URL? They are small, but I know some lists strip=
>attachments, and/or they are not permitted. (I'm still new here :)
The maximum size of mail is 40kb on this ML.
BUT do not attach the script in a mail.
Since we're on the DL developer mailing list, I expect everybody in her=
e
being able to use CVS.
So just check the stuff in and people can then try it out.
Put the script in build/scripts/scripts/ , there's also the save-confi=
g.
Heiko
=
|