> >Looking through menuconfig, I'm unclear about this option:
> > "use DISTCC to speed up compile"
> >What's it do? What's the advantage/disadvantage of selecting it?
> >And most important: Should I select it? :-)
>
> NO
> There are still too many problems with this.
I guessed right! Whew. :-)
I've got a build running now, DL 0.6 ...
> >I'm in the US (GMT-05), and you're in ... Germany?
>
> Almost...
> I am German, but I'm currently living in North Carolina.
Ah, OK, then we are in the same time zone. I'm in Michigan.
I guess I just go to bed earlier than you do. :-)
Cause I have to get up early for work. :-(
> >> I have to read this damned scuba dive book, I didn't think getting the
> >> license is so much work. :-(
> >
> >That's something I'd like to do someday, but I keep putting it off.
>
> I did a discovery dive last year in Puerto Rico, it was sooooo cooooool.
> Saturday I'll have the first practical session, but it's just playing in a
> pool.
I've done a lot of snorkeling, and I'd really like to try scuba.
Someday ... Maybe before our next vacation in Hawaii. :-)
- BS
|