Update of /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv16163/scripts
Added Files:
ndiswrapper
Log Message:
- added NDISwrapper
--- NEW FILE: ndiswrapper ---
#!/bin/bash
# $Source: /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/ndiswrapper,v $
# $Revision: 1.2 $
# $Date: 2006/04/05 06:56:43 $
#
# http://www.devil-linux.org
# you need the next line, otherwise script won't be executed !!!
# DL-build-system v3
a get the directoryname of the script
### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides: ndiswrapper
# Required-Start: $basebuildtools $libs linux
# Required-Stop:
# Default-Start: 1 2
# Default-Stop:
# Description: description
### END INIT INFO
MYDIR=${0%/*}
# source functions and config
source $MYDIR/settings
case $1 in
build )
if [ "$CONFIG_NDIS" = "y" ]; then
CPPFLAGS=-I$KERNELDIR/include make all KBUILD=$KERNELDIR || exit 1
strip_debug || exit 1
fi
;;
install )
if [ "$CONFIG_NDIS" = "y" ]; then
rm -rf $TMPDIR
mkdir $TMPDIR || exit 1
CPPFLAGS=-I$KERNELDIR/include make install KBUILD=$KERNELDIR DESTDIR=$TMPDIR || exit 1
copy_docs $TMPDIR/ || exit 1
copy_files $TMPDIR/lib $CDDIR/ || exit 1
copy_files $TMPDIR/usr $CDDIR/ || exit 1
copy_files $TMPDIR/sbin $CDDIR/ || exit 1
rm -rf $TMPDIR || exit 1
fi
;;
* )
echo "ERROR ($0)"
echo "please add parameter so I know what to do"
exit 1
;;
esac
|