Devil-Linux 1.0.5 is available for download.
The changes are the following:
- don't try to restart klogd when doing a "/etc/init.d/syslog reload"
- updated bind to v9.2.3 (Heiko / Oliver Jehle)
- updated linux-wlan-ng to v0.2.1-pre16
- added Super-FreeS/WAN v1.99.8
- removed the standard FreeS/WAN + Patches
- added Kernel patch to fix new mremap vulnerability
- added Kernel patch for "Rusty's broken brain" error/failure.
- IPv6 is now compiled as modules
- update_src now checks the md5 checksums of the files
- updated zebra to 0.94 (fl / compile testing by Thomas Eder)
- menuconfig now correctly sets any missing list values in the config file
- fixed named start problem when jail disabled (fl)