I just released Devil-Linux 0.5 Beta 4.
Visit our Website to download this release: http://www.devil-linux.org
You find the Changelog at the end of this mail.
Please report any bugs/problems to bugs@... or on our Website.
We need mirror servers!
When you can provide us with a mirror, please contact me:
0.5 Beta 4
- in interface config files, the parameters MODULE and BROADCAST can be
- renamed /etc/init.d/ethnet to network
- updated Syslinux to v1.64
- added reiserfsprogs v3.x.0j to base and initrd system
- added full e2fsprogs v1.25 to base and initrd system
- added Portslave 2001.11.17 as package
- updated to Kernel v2.4.16pre1
- SYM53C8XX Version 2 SCSI support as module
- Eurotech CPU-1220/1410 Watchdog Timer as module
- Stats in /proc/fs/reiserfs
- Ext3 journalling file system support as module
- LVM support as module
- Software Raid as module
- Parallel Printer Support
- SMB File System Support as Module
- Default NLS cp437
- added sysv init system
- added sysvinit v2.83 to base system
- bash is now really used inside initrd
- updated BusyBox to v0.60.2
- updated NTP to v4.1.71
- updated WGET to v1.71
- added missing setsid
- fixed a problem in RP-PPPoE scripts (PPPD=NOTFOUND)
- fixed a problem with IPSEC_DIR in FreeS/WAN package
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.