Devil-Linux 0.5 Beta 2 is available for download.
Please report any bugs/problems.
Here is the list of changes:
- removed /etc/sysconfig/clock, parameter can now be found in
- added support for setting of timezone in /etc/sysconfig/config
- updated Nano to v1.06
- Bash is now use inside InitRD
- replaced following BusyBox commands with the "real" program:
mount, umount, cut, grep, egrep, find, ifconfig, route, sed, hostname,
ps, tar, date
- added OpenSSL binary as package
- added Bind 9 as package
- changed the maximum Ramdisk size to 200 MB
- Kernel Changes: added Realtek RTL-8139 C+ Support
- added PPTP-Linux v1.0.2 (PPTP Client)
- added qADSL v1.2
- Updated to Kernel v2.4.13
- added SuSE Version of Vixie Cron (lots of patches applied)
- added OpenLDAP v1.2.3 (2 packages libs & client binaries)
- added Python v2.1
- added Python-LDAP Snapshoot 20011022
- added IPTables v1.2.4
I am root, resistance is futile!
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.